::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless she put out. And I don’t think that happened. He might be hopelessly in love already. Ish. I loath clingy guys.

I did not put out. I don't think he is hopelessly in love. He has told me he is not clingy.... I've seen, an analyzed his birth chart....his Venus is in Aquarius....he should require and desire a healthy amount of space.

I'm relooking at his chart. I like his chart. He has an Indigo chart (like me), with an 11th house stellium in Virgo. Sun: Capricorn, Moon: Pisces, Rising: libra, with mercury in Sagitarius...venus in Aquarius.... I am sure he likes his space and his time with the guys. Nothing creepy....

I have way more water and emotions in my chart. I may be too much, for him. And I can tell he has NOOOO interest in spiritual and metaphysical stuff...which is something I am very much into. We will need our space....if it goes anywhere. I'm just living in the moment.

I did not put out. I don't think he is hopelessly in love. He has told me he is not clingy.... I've seen, an analyzed his birth chart....his Venus is in Aquarius....he should require and desire a healthy amount of space.

So long as he keep his Venus to himself until you're ready. Your timeline. Not his.

If he got his Venus in Aquarius, that certainly explains the roses.

I thought it was more of a Capricorn Sun thing. I know another Capricorn man that spoils his women rotten....who works a ton of hours, just like this guy.....and is not clingy. He just likes to remain on their mind while he works all the time. That is how my other friend is. I have never dated a Capricorn man. I don't know that many of them.

So long as he keep his Venus to himself until you're ready. Your timeline. Not his.

He hasn't even tried to kiss me. I'm very head strong. I wont do anything with anyone until I'm ready.

My venus is in Cancer. I hate that about myself. If there is one thing in my chart that I could change it is that. I have a lot a lot a lot of water in my chart.

Ouch .

(Have you read The Cult of the Saints by Peter Brown? I'm reading it now for a class. For THAT you can feel sad for me.)

How about this. The saints are the church's reinterpretation of the Roman pantheon. Those guys had gods and goddesses for everything. Edit out the household, crossroads, and small town gods. Replace with Christian saints. Voila! The all those petty superstitions are suddenly baptized.

I'm relooking at his chart. I like his chart. He has an Indigo chart (like me), with an 11th house stellium in Virgo. Sun: Capricorn, Moon: Pisces, Rising: libra, with mercury in Sagitarius...venus in Aquarius.... I am sure he likes his space and his time with the guys. Nothing creepy....

I know nothing about this. But my birthday makes me an Aquarius. 22nd day of the first month.

I know nothing about this. But my birthday makes me an Aquarius. 22nd day of the first month.

Gotcha. That is your sun sign. You outward personality. Your Venus sign (the location of Venus at the time of your birth) tells how you are concerning love.

Gotcha. That is your sun sign. You outward personality. Your Venus sign (the location of Venus at the time of your birth) tells how you are concerning love.

I just read that Leo is a good match for me. Guess who I've been with for 46+ years.

I don't know where Venus was 68 and 1/52 years ago. Or if she was wearing bluejeans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom