::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha Kakahiaka folks! Too overcast and stormy to see anything in the sky here. Hope you all are having a day. Only 8:45 am here. I'm gonna go make me some coffee.

Congrats on the K! It kinda snuck right by!
Thanks! It didn't sneak by me. But every time I have tried to make some sort of extravagant BOOM K post, someone else grabs it.

To those of you who did the DNA test....did you know you can upload your results to GEDMATCH and find even more matches? It links your dna profile with the dna samples taken by the other DNA companies (like Ancestry, for example). You can find more relatives that way. I know people who have done this. I think its difficult to understand some of the results but there are facebook groups and other people that can help you understand what you are looking at.

Thanks for the info. I really stink at this tech stuff anymore, but will certainly keep this in mind.

But I think the baby carrot is looking for his. Right?

I have a cousin trying to trace our genealogy. She's come to a standstill and I think she's planning on a trip to Japan to try to find more info.

We know we come from Samurai class. We're descendants from one of the original ten royal clans. Well at least the samurai who protected them, but our mon (family crest) is one of the original ten. It's the women who are hard to trace because my great grandmother was a "picture bride" and there isn't much known about her.

Aloha Kakahiaka folks! Too overcast and stormy to see anything in the sky here. Hope you all are having a day. Only 8:45 am here. I'm gonna go make me some coffee.

Morning, Uncle!

Glad to see you here two days in a row! Keep it up!

I missed TheBus I wanted to catch this morning. So I made breakfast for us and she gave me a ride to the stop. The next bus was late :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom