Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Argh. Just recorded my song, only to find the recording didn't work. Went to record it again, but now I've caught a cold from Tiffany and can't sing without coughing. Oh well.

I'm doing the next season right 312? Just double-checking. I can't find the list that LimousinLil did up. Sorry not been around, but looking forward to hosting! : )

I'm doing the next season right 312? Just double-checking. I can't find the list that LimousinLil did up. Sorry not been around, but looking forward to hosting! : )

Yes you are! The list is on the front page of the signup thread.

I was gonna but I've tried it for past seasons and can never get it right. You should do it!

Funny, because I thought about asking you if you wanted to play lead, with me “singing” (very few in FW’s league I think) and playing rhythm. But Robin’s right, it’s way harder than it seems on its face.

Funny, because I thought about asking you if you wanted to play lead, with me “singing” (very few in FW’s league I think) and playing rhythm. But Robin’s right, it’s way harder than it seems on its face.

Nearly there! Now I just need this cold to ease up and about another day of practice! But yeah, I was thinking this one would be a great collab with someone that could play the solo...

So, um... I did it... Uploading now. Hopefully it will be uploaded before the end of the season...

2018-02-04-flourished.png

The Dumbing of Age web comic has had an ongoing bit about one of the characters deciding his new persona was going to be the "ukulele guy". The last panel in today's comic made me laugh pretty hard.

Testing out the Live Broadcast feature on Youtube using a Smartphone and a mobile Wi-fi.

And MORE snow! I don't think we'll be going anywhere today ... that snow-covered vaguely car-shaped lump in the first photo IS the car! (And I think I have invented a new sport just in time for the Winter Olympics - going up the garden to the barn to fetch the wood for the fire!)

27628920_1695909747098333_6199176495441774436_o (1).jpg27625188_1695908890431752_574541094648433341_o.jpg

We had 39 degrees last week... It's been quite pleasant in the mid 20s since then ;)

Top Bottom