Won a bid, but..

Ame

Reaction score
So, I really REALLY wanted a Fluke haha and I saw this on ebay ending in like 3 mins. so I couldn't help my self. I bid and I ended up winning. I'm happy, but I'm not sure if it's worth what I'm going to pay for it. I'm using my allowance money that I get every month, which I usually only use for things that I NEED (food, gas, etc..) but I couldn't pass this up, yea? I figured it was a little cheaper than original price, so why not?

bleh.. I always get this way when I buy things haha I always find a reason to think that I over paid, or the item I got isn't worth it...etc.

So, I was wondering, in your guys' opinions, is it a good deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140244141249

Thanks. :)

I'm excited either way, because it's another uke, and I'm beginning to think I have UAS. haha

Ame

I bought my fluke from a local music store and paid $185. I think you did good, even with the shipping. dont stress about it, enjoy it!

Wow, it even has a hard case. Nice price... too bad there is only one importer in Japan and very little second-hand market... Join the Mango Flukec club!

Btw, whatever happened to the Kala you won??? I kind of missed the ceremony...

Wow, it even has a hard case. Nice price... too bad there is only one importer in Japan and very little second-hand market... Join the Mango Flukec club!

Btw, whatever happened to the Kala you won??? I kind of missed the ceremony...

Oh cool from the response, it sounds like it's good. haha x] Thanks much guys. I always need reassurance.

Mango Fluke Club? such a thing exists? That's awesome! I'll get on that. :D

The Kala is doing good. It's had 2 minor issues since I've had it, but I plan on getting it fixed as soon as I get the time to bring it to the repair place.

$122 is a great deal... Good job :D

Oh really? Why didn't you?! Did you find something wrong with it?

Nah, I've just found that, even used, Fleas and Flukes tend to go for almost their market price on ebay, and I wasn't feeling too spendy...

yeah those mango tops are really great i played one on saturday very strong sound, and the good thing with those is that you can take that sucker with u always. by the way the MSRP for the one i played was around 150-175.

Ame: you said you usually use your money on things you need like food, gas, etc. Hey, a ukulele is right up there on the "need" list! When you are writing out your shopping list for the week, it's gas, bread, milk, and a uke! Makes perfect sense to me.

Ame: you said you usually use your money on things you need like food, gas, etc. Hey, a ukulele is right up there on the "need" list! When you are writing out your shopping list for the week, it's gas, bread, milk, and a uke! Makes perfect sense to me.

Let me fix that for you RON - it's uke, gas, bread, and milk.

Let me fix that for you RON - it's uke, gas, bread, and milk.

and if you have UAS it's: uke, gas, uke, bread, uke, milk, uke (and then another uke for good measure)!

Top Bottom