WTB: Fluke Tenor Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaidye39

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a Fluke Tenor Uke - shipping to Philadelphia.

Please, no red, but open to others!

I wonder if you have had any offers?

I hope you find one soon.

Magic Fluke makes nice ukes, and I love my concert Flea :)

If I see any in my area (NYC) I will let you know thaidye39.

No offers yet! Thanks for keeping an eye out for me :)

If you're looking for a "deal," don't hold your breath. There are lots of new ones on eBay for around $200, generally with the plastic fretboard. There's only one used one for $375. Your best bet is to contact Magic Fluke, bite the bullet, and order the exact one you want. If you buy one with the plastic fretboard, Magic Fluke will replace it with a wooden one for $79 plus tax.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...A0.H0.Xfluke+uke.TRS1&_nkw=fluke+uke&_sacat=0
https://www.magicfluke.com/

EDIT: I've found concert to be the ideal Magic Fluke size for me - in any of their instruments.

If you're looking for a "deal," don't hold your breath. There are lots of new ones on eBay for around $200, generally with the plastic fretboard. There's only one used one for $375. Your best bet is to contact Magic Fluke, bite the bullet, and order the exact one you want. If you buy one with the plastic fretboard, Magic Fluke will replace it with a wooden one for $79 plus tax.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...A0.H0.Xfluke+uke.TRS1&_nkw=fluke+uke&_sacat=0
https://www.magicfluke.com/

EDIT: I've found concert to be the ideal Magic Fluke size for me - in any of their instruments.

Not looking for a deal necessarily, but prefer to buy used.

I second that!

I own three Fleas (soprano red, tenor green, soprano Koa) and two Flukes (mahogany and a standard with plastic fretboard and the flower decoration), right now. And I can‘t think of any reason to let one go, as all are getting played more or less regularly - the red mostly by my daughter. The standard Fluke I use for work, in a day nursery with kids up to three years. Only this one shows any use on the frets. Apparently, the little kids use quite a bit of force to let the strings slap back against the fretboard - that‘s why I still have the mahogany Fluke wth the wooden fretboard as a backup there.
The tenor FLea in green has a wooden fretboard, too, and a pickup. And I use it for stage performances. The Koa then, is my everyday uke, it‘s just lying around here at home, so I can grab it any time.
All are marvelous instruments. And I won‘t sell any of them.

Last edited:
I second that!

I own three Fleas (soprano red, tenor green, soprano Koa) and two Flukes (mahogany and a standard with plastic fretboard and the flower decoration), right now. And I can‘t think of any reason to let one go, as all are getting played more or less regularly - the red mostly by my daughter. The standard Fluke I use for work, in a day nursery with kids up to three years. Only this one shows any use on the frets. Apparently, the little kids use quite a bit of force to let the strings slap back against the fretboard - that‘s why I still have the mahogany Fluke wth the wooden fretboard as a backup there.
The tenor FLea in green has a wooden fretboard, too, and a pickup. And I use it for stage performances. The Koa then, is my everyday uke, it‘s just lying around here at home, so I can grab it any time.
All are marvelous instruments. And I won‘t sell any of them.

They really are. I recently purchased and sold what I thought was “my one,” a kanile’a. I found myself lining for a fluke again. Lesson learned :)

Now the decision is what color? Lol :)

Thank you for sharing about your MFC instruments.

They really are. I recently purchased and sold what I thought was “my one,” a kanile’a. I found myself lining for a fluke again. Lesson learned :)

Now the decision is what color? Lol :)

Thank you for sharing about your MFC instruments.

They have nice designer choices, and you can always have them put the graphic of your choice onto the top. They do both laser and color printing. As a matter of fact, they will send you a top if you want an artist to paint it.

They have nice designer choices, and you can always have them put the graphic of your choice onto the top. They do both laser and color printing. As a matter of fact, they will send you a top if you want an artist to paint it.

Jerry (and anyone else interested) -

You will find lots of useful information which has been posted over several years in the mega-thread for Magic Fluke Company instruments, here:

https://forum.ukuleleunderground.co...7-The-Magic-Fluke-Company-Appreciation-thread

Many members here on UU have often referred back to this thread when discussing these wonderful instruments. :)

Maybe you would like to contribute your information if it is not already included in the 265 posts that are there as of now?

I have a tenor fluke, natural wood color with plastic fretboard. I'm weaning down my collection and selling seven my tenors. New it was $220 a few years ago, will sell for $170 shipped
email me if you are interested.
Bob DuBos Tacoma WA.
bikerbob@harbornet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom