New Video From Andrew and the HMS/The Ukulele Site

Kimo,
Thanks for sharing the great video.
Aloha and mahalo.

Great video. Good people, passionate about ukes. I'd love to visit their shops some day.

I liked the aerial shots of ther beautiful landscape too, I assume they were from a drone. I was wondering what the long rows of crops shown were, I guess they must be pineapples?

:agree: Top of my bucket list...love that Kamaka at the end :shaka:

PS, yeah, I'm guessing pineapples.

Great video. Good people, passionate about ukes. I'd love to visit their shops some day.

I liked the aerial shots of ther beautiful landscape too, I assume they were from a drone. I was wondering what the long rows of crops shown were, I guess they must be pineapples?

Andrew starting to film with a new drone...the shots look very nice...the fields are mostly pineapple and coffee that are on the side of the road driving from Central Oahu(Wahiawa) to Haleiwa on the North Shore

Who is the other guy playing the duet with Kalei at the end of the video? That was amazing.

Who is the other guy playing the duet with Kalei at the end of the video? That was amazing.

Andrew Molina from Maui..he is also a Kamaka artist and friends with Kalei and all the folks at Hawaii Music Supply..he tours Asia and all over the West Coast

Great video! Plus the video's description on YouTube mentions an upcoming concert to celebrate the new store's opening on Nov 18th. The concert will have an awesome lineup. Including Led Ka’apana, Craig and Sarah, and two of my faves: the Corey Kalei duo. Wish I could be there. Any chance they will video and/or live stream the concert??

Great video! Plus the video's description on YouTube mentions an upcoming concert to celebrate the new store's opening on Nov 18th. The concert will have an awesome lineup. Including Led Ka’apana, Craig and Sarah, and two of my faves: the Corey Kalei duo. Wish I could be there. Any chance they will video and/or live stream the concert??

should be a good time on Sunday Nov 18th for the Grand Opening...great players and all free come on down...:) maybe Andrew will record the show

Fabulous video!

What’s the song that Corey and Anya play/sing? Anybody know?

Top Bottom