::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trees are finally starting to leaf out, and I'm thrilled! I find bare trees to be depressing. It's something we have to just deal with for about half of each year.

Do you folks in southern climates have many deciduous trees that lose their leaves for the winter? Or, do your trees keep their leaves?

Just say no to nekkid trees....

I made up a tuna casserole recipe years ago. I called it Six Pack Casserole, because you had to open six cans to make it. Over the years I've added a seventh can, but the original name has stuck.

My wife, daughter, and I love it, and it has gone to the top of my list of comfort foods. I posted it here, years ago, to pretty much universal disdain. Everybody's a critic. ;)

I won't bother you with it again....

For the record Don, I probably would have liked it if I tried it. I like tuna casserole. My favorite is still a potato chip tuna casserole I made in a foods class in 7th grade. I haven't made it in years but I still remember it as a favorite.

We do care! I always send out a Facebook invitation to everybody I can think of.

There! Facebook post created. If I missed anybody in the invites please be sure to forward it along. For instance, I'm not Facebook friends with Henry any longer - can someone be sure he gets it?

And Don and Jan and anybody else who isn't a FB person? The invite tells people to come here and say hi on Friday, so be sure you're checking in to see who comes to visit.

There! Facebook post created. If I missed anybody in the invites please be sure to forward it along. For instance, I'm not Facebook friends with Henry any longer - can someone be sure he gets it?

And Don and Jan and anybody else who isn't a FB person? The invite tells people to come here and say hi on Friday, so be sure you're checking in to see who comes to visit.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom