Ohana SK21 Sopranino w/ Hard Case

H

Hippie Dribble

PRICE DROP: $200 shipped

hi folks, selling my recently acquired sopranino with new custom fit hardshell case.

near new, some very minor rubbing under soundhole but no blemishes, nics, dings and is very well set up. Nice action and excellent intonation, a smooth, fun little player. Only several weeks old.

SPECS

Solid mahogany body
Vintage white binding
friction tuners with white buttons
roseood fretboard and bridge
bone nut and saddle
12 frets
fluorocarbon strings
new hardshell case valued at $60

PICTURES

DSCF2458.jpgDSCF2457.jpgDSCF2459.jpgDSCF2456.jpgDSCF2460.jpg

SOUND/VIDEO SAMPLES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv2EdP2Umx4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UANDOCLZLi8

$200 shipped and fully insured to anywhere. Paypal please. Please PM me with any other questions, requests or post on the thread and I will answer ASAP. Thankyou for looking gang. :)

Last edited:
I'm not in the market for another uke, but I just wanted to say I love clicking on your ads so I can watch your videos! You have a real talent. :)

I can't believe you are selling this. If only I had $200 to spend....

Still kicking myself for not picking up that walnut tenor you sold a while ago, mate. I'm not a sopranino guy, but I'm tempted. A friend of mine has one and I've heard great things about them.

Still kicking myself for not picking up that walnut tenor you sold a while ago, mate. I'm not a sopranino guy, but I'm tempted. A friend of mine has one and I've heard great things about them.

he he Mark...still kicking myself for selling it in the first place. Haven't ever gotten over that one. :( Yes, these are cool little fun boxes for sure. Contemplated keeping this for my son but he's perfectly happy with his little red mahalo so I don't think it will get used much. I bought it to make songs in different keys more friendly but I decided I really don't need to play everything in a 'C' chord shape after all! :eek:

weeee bump for a weeee ukulele.

PRICE DROP: $200 shipped.

Hi mr Eugene! Is this little beauty still available? Would you mind to ship to Italy?
Best regards!

Top Bottom