::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plan for today:

1. Finish coffee.
2. Go to grocery store early to avoid the worst of the crowds.
3. Come home, mix up sugar cookies, do work.

He frickin SHREDS. We saw him a couple months ago. Definitely going next time.

I was watching him at NAMM. . . Along with all the uke biggies. MUCH respect for Uncle Benny!

Even Jake apologized to those waiting for pics with him so he could leave and watch him.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

And a happy birthday to Seeso!

Sullen Adult missed his bus out to connect with Amtrak this morning. So, he's going to take the midnight bus out of Denver down to Amarillo, TX, transfer to Tulsa, OK, and transfer to KC MO (bus depots are always in such nice parts of town). A full 24 hours on the road. AND FOR EXTRA CREDIT I get to pick him up at midnight (MIDNIGHT FOR CHRISSAKES!) on Christmas Eve. Checking my calendar again. Oh yeah. Christmas Eve service and Christmas morning service.

I liked it better when I was putting his bicycle together at 2 in the morning.

At least I still have hair.

I guess I can hope he misses this bus too.

For the record. He has expressed absolutely no desire to be home for Christmas. In fact he gave quite a speech about how it's just a day and a meaningless celebration. Mrs Pere cried real tears over that one.

Sullen Adult missed his bus out to connect with Amtrak this morning. So, he's going to take the midnight bus out of Denver down to Amarillo, TX, transfer to Tulsa, OK, and transfer to KC MO (bus depots are always in such nice parts of town). A full 24 hours on the road. AND FOR EXTRA CREDIT I get to pick him up at midnight (MIDNIGHT FOR CHRISSAKES!) on Christmas Eve. Checking my calendar again. Oh yeah. Christmas Eve service and Christmas morning service.

My dad just text me that he'll pick us up tonight from the airport.

We told him when we left we were going to catch a cab. We live close to the airport and it isn't that expensive. Apparently he looked up all the incoming flights from John Wayne airport and figured out when we're coming home. He said he'll be waiting by the luggage :)

For the record. He has expressed absolutely no desire to be home for Christmas. In fact he gave quite a speech about how it's just a day and a meaningless celebration. Mrs Pere cried real tears over that one.

Hope he "gets it" sooner than later for your sake TSM.

Gee! I say make him walk from the bus!

(((Michael and Mrs Pere)))

You could tell SA to just stay in Denver until Christmas is over - since it means nothing to him.

Stupid kid.

And yet, this is why Christ came - because we are all so darn broken . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom