WTT Glyph koa concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipcmlr

Reaction score
I've contacted a few members regarding their pohaku ukes.
No one wants to give them up:D

So I guess I'll just have to spread my net bigger. Looking to get a less expensive uke so if you have any of the following ukes shoot me a PM for a trade ( I'd like a concert with a concert scale but might consider a soprano):

Pohaku
Kepasa
Covered bridge
Ono
Boat paddle
Collings
Black bear
Griffin
Donaldson
David Newton

I have a glyph koa concert.

There is a scratch/dent on the headstock which is hardly visible because the finish did not scratch off and it's behind the strings. Just wanted to say that so no surprises. It's very minor.

These glyphs pretty hard to find.

Koa back, sides, top.
Abalone rosette, dots on 5th,7th,10th frets.
Peghed tuners.
Really really excellent construction.
Black binding with 2 thin gold/yellow stripes.

Comes with a nice stagg hardcase.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a pic of the headstock. The dent is behind the G and C strings.

image.jpg

Glyph Concert

I have a glyph koa concert.
Looking to trade for a pohaku concert + cash.

There is a scratch/dent on the headstock which is hardly visible because the finish did not scratch off and it's behind the strings. Just wanted to say that so no surprises. It's very minor.

These glyphs pretty hard to find.

Koa back, sides, top.
Abalone rosette, dots on 5th,7th,10th frets.
Peghed tuners.
Really really excellent construction.
Black binding with 2 thin gold/yellow stripes.

Comes with a nice stagg hardcase.

View attachment 58634View attachment 58635View attachment 58636View attachment 58637View attachment 58638

I'm interested in this. How much are you asking?

Thanks.
ukecologist

I'm really looking for a trade but if i were to sell it would be $1150 shipped to CONUS.
Steep price I know. Its just so hard to get one of these.

Gorgeous Glyph, ipcmlr! I'm confident someone will pop for it. It's keen.

Do you play sops...Peter just popped this cutie on his page:http://www.pohakuukulele.com/pages/allkoa.html

Aloha.

Yup, I just saw that. I already have a soprano which I love so I cant see myself forking over $$ again for another one. But it does look fantastic.
Looks like Pete has increased his prices by quite a bit it seems.
Hopefully someone has something to trade or cash to buy this glyph. need cash!

This is a beauty and an amazing deal. Glyphs are easily some of the best instruments out there. They are light and beautifully built with impeccable workmanship. Above all, the sound, balance and intonation are unsurpassed. Good luck with the sale.

This is a beauty and an amazing deal. Glyphs are easily some of the best instruments out there. They are light and beautifully built with impeccable workmanship. Above all, the sound, balance and intonation are unsurpassed. Good luck with the sale.

Yup everything you said.
The lightness and balance were the first things i noticed when i picked it up from the case. Its 14oz the same weight as the pohaku soprano coolkayaker linked above!
It almost looks like it was made by machines. There are no "maker marks" or any of that sort.

Updated trades to include a lot of other ukes. Looking to save some cash after the trade if I can't get the pohaku.
Pm me your trades.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom