May 30 Internet Open Mic Sign Ups!

I wont be able to join since it would be 2am in UK. 'tis a shame really.

Maybe an idea might be for all of us on the other side of the big pond to do a seperate open mic night at a time where we could play. I'm sure there's enough people here to have a great session.

I have to be honest I wouldn't be able to host it though as I'm making a lot of plans for a special event in June but I can play and also provide support.

Sign me up! I Guess that will be 10AM TOKYO Sunday cool. What do I have to do to get ready? I've got a SKYPE account already.:confused:

i won't be performing but i'll be watching for sure :shaka:

How and where do you watch,I have not got a clue where to go? and I'm not sure if I've missed it already.

Sounds like it would be fun, if even just to watch and listen, so I'll try to make it.

I am confused as to how it works. I have a Skype account, but can't find anything on how to connect or participate. Did I miss that somewhere?

Thanks!

I am confused as to how it works. I have a Skype account, but can't find anything on how to connect or participate. Did I miss that somewhere?

Thanks!

I'll need some help with this too lol. I just downloaded Skype and I'm not totally sure on how to use it.

Sounds like it would be fun, if even just to watch and listen, so I'll try to make it.

Thanks!

I'll need some help with this too lol. I just downloaded Skype and I'm not totally sure on how to use it.

I think I know how this works, but I must admit I haven't tried it before either, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong..

You don't have to have a skype account unless you are performing. If you just wanna watch I'm pretty sure it'll be streamed from this site: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ukulele-open-mic

:cheers:

I'm sure Ryan will post a bit later and clear things up with the link for those just wanting to watch etc.

For those that are performing. You need to send your Skype username to Ryan so he can get you in the system for the sound check etc.

As far as using Skype itself. There should be a profile within your Skype contacts tha is Skype Test Call. Use this to see if Skype is performing correctly on your machine.
Good luck,

I'm sure Ryan will post a bit later and clear things up with the link for those just wanting to watch etc.

For those that are performing. You need to send your Skype username to Ryan so he can get you in the system for the sound check etc.

As far as using Skype itself. There should be a profile within your Skype contacts tha is Skype Test Call. Use this to see if Skype is performing correctly on your machine.
Good luck,

Good to know thanks Dom!

who'z dis "mike" braddah i went hear about...:wtf:
aneewehz
i'll do da sem az ukulele D:

...stream from my canon mini DV video camera...hooked up to my computer..

i like sign up.
i nevah pleh ova da intrAnet (live).
:shaka:

Last edited:
Sound check for performers will start around 1 hour prior to the open mic so around 2:00 pm. for those just tuning in, just go to the frontpage at 3:00pm HST.

who'z dis "mike" braddah i went hear about...:wtf:
aneewehz
i'll do da sem az ukulele D:

i like sign up.
i nevah pleh ova da intrAnet (live).
:shaka:

add ukuleleunderground on skype and come around 2:00 to sound check.

Open Mic Archive?

Hey-

I hate I missed the Open Mic session. Will it be available to view in the archive or Member Video areas?

Ukeson
Beaumont, TX

Top Bottom