::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Been busy working. Got my glass I ordered....seems like a lot for little product. This is about 2lbs of Glass

attachment.php

For pumpkins?

Nah, I made a bunch and sold none....the orange was a limited run color I wanted to try. Needed some white and wanted to try some of this green....the peach came out too light for what I wanted it for....oh well only $40 of glass to use up..’

The top color is a magical red and I love it. So got some of that....Elvis red it’s called

Sally’s been doing well with limiting her carbs. See what she’s doing.

I have lost some weight but more importantly for me it’s made a world of difference in the digestive department. Also my blood sugar numbers are consistently level now. 20 or less carbs a day. I rarely even count any longer. It’s just a habit now.

I have lost some weight but more importantly for me it’s made a world of difference in the digestive department. Also my blood sugar numbers are consistently level now. 20 or less carbs a day. I rarely even count any longer. It’s just a habit now.

I thought I was doing well. Been without my glucose sensor for two weeks, finally got it (insurance snafu) and my first reading was 200. I wasn't doing well. With the instant feedback of the monitor embedded in my arm I'm able to control my blood sugar and keep it within 90-140 range. Sometimes it spikes if I have a certain type of carb like rice for instance. Ramen has been okay but I can only have about a cup worth of noodles. I've been eating a small amount and then filling up on chicken karaage or tofu and my blood sugar has been stable.

I think I've been overeating again mostly. Went to Sweet Tomatoes (Soup Plantation in other areas) and over ate; Indian Food buffet and over ate; made matsutake mushroom rice and had too much rice, and it was on that next day (today) my morning BS was 200. Not too smart and my will power sucks.

The last couple of years I've noticed a lot of "Olivia's". can you think of any reason this name got popular about 15 years ago?

OK I have one minute to say good morning.

Too late. Well good afternoon then.

Gary would the riced cauliflower be better than rice for you?

Last edited:
The last couple of years I've noticed a lot of "Olivia's". can you think of any reason this name got popular about 15 years ago?

My grand daughter's middle name is Olivia. She just turned 27.

If you are talking prescription meds, carrying them around in non-prescription containers is frowned upon by the police, in some jurisdictions. They want to see the original bottle as proof that the meds were prescribed to you, and not someone else....

Most pharmacists will print an extra label if you ask.

Top Bottom