Tears in Heaven - Paul Luongo Version

Dominator

Reaction score
Paul hasn't had any time to provide input so we decided to just post the tab as is as a draft and he will either get back to me with any comments or he will do a tutorial video or something. I wanted to get the tab posted to let you all at least get started on it. If you post a video please give Paul credit for the arrangement.

Tab can be downloaded from my site in the signature line below.

Paul hasn't had any time to provide input so we decided to just post the tab as is as a draft and he will either get back to me with any comments or he will do a tutorial video or something. I wanted to get the tab posted to let you all at least get started on it. If you post a video please give Paul credit for the arrangement.

Tab can be downloaded from my site in the signature line below.

thanks dom, i've always wanted to play this. Ever since i started playing ukulele, i've really grown appreciative to the old skool songs cuz they jus sound so great on em.

ouu great work dom ;]]

we praise to ya :D

Dom, that's a really great version. I've been trying to learn that from a guitar arrangement I have, but your arrangement is really accessible.

Nice.

Dom, that's a really great version. I've been trying to learn that from a guitar arrangement I have, but your arrangement is really accessible.

Nice.

Yep, I think this is the best uke version I've heard to date. It falls pretty well onto the fretboard and with this tuning is in the original key. I think this also adds to its charm.

its defiantly not for beginners lol
but it is an excellent tab
its sounds truely amazing
i think paulluongo said it best "If Eric clapton new about the ukulele, you wouldn't be learning tears in heaven on guitar...but the ukulele"

squigglys

what do the squiggly line on the tabs mean? im new to tabs and wasnt sure

Those lines mean to strum in one continuous stroke in the direction of the squiggly line. If you look closely you will see an arrow at the end of the line indicating whether to stroke up or down. Most of the time it is down but in some songs it is necessary to strum/stroke upwards.
Good luck,

Top Bottom