Chance to Win a Dominator Tenor Ukulele

WOW!! THat is a gorgeous instrument & sounds absolutely delightful! You are VERY generous to put up such a beautiful instrument!

Looking forward to see how we go about putting our names into that hat!!

cheerio & thanks again

Roberta

What a lovely instrument and a lovely offer!

What a beautiful instrument. Thanks for the chance.

What an incredibly generous gift for Dominator to do this, when he's already given so much to the ukulele community. I heard him play this uke at UWC, and it's one of the most beautiful ukuleles I've ever heard. Ever. It's a real masterpiece.

But here's the thing, I also heard through the rumor mill at UWC that Dom is secretly in love with the sound of this new uke, but still plans to give it away to stay true to his word. If that's the case, I would vote for Dom to give away a different uke, or make another one to give away, whatever... but I think he should keep this one. It's just TOO good! In the hands of the Dominator it can do truly amazing things! I think the masterpiece should stay with the master!!!

That's just my two cents worth. Is anyone with me on this?

Jill

That really makes me want it more!!!! Now if I could play like him.......

I'm hoping there's Dominator skill-through-osmosis in the uke.

What an incredibly generous gift for Dominator to do this, when he's already given so much to the ukulele community. I heard him play this uke at UWC, and it's one of the most beautiful ukuleles I've ever heard. Ever. It's a real masterpiece.

But here's the thing, I also heard through the rumor mill at UWC that Dom is secretly in love with the sound of this new uke, but still plans to give it away to stay true to his word. If that's the case, I would vote for Dom to give away a different uke, or make another one to give away, whatever... but I think he should keep this one. It's just TOO good! In the hands of the Dominator it can do truly amazing things! I think the masterpiece should stay with the master!!!

Jill

Nah. He should give that special one away.

I got a chance to play the ukulele in question. I can't believe he's giving it away.

I got a chance to play the ukulele in question. I can't believe he's giving it away.

You played it, too? The two best amateur ukulele players yet without a CD and tour--Seeso and Dom--have both played that very ukulele? This is better than Harry Potter's quidditch broom!

Dominator is a bad, bad man. Seriously.

I was lucky enough to be able to play this instrument at UWC and I can tell you... The level of lust I have for it is probably not healthy for me. It's GORGEOUS and sounds amazing. It's a LITTLE quiet, but the sound makes up for it. It's sweet and lovely. FAR too good for the likes of me!

I want it, though! I want it real bad!

And the pick guards were probably a good idea. Once it's in people's hands, they want to play it for a while.

Although, to extend the "Dominator Mojo" idea, you couldn't do much better, mojo-wise, than the good folks at UWC!

Jill

Jill, I'm with you on this. Really, Dom, it didn't sound as sweet as it did when you played it at UWC. And I truly believe that anyone would be happy with one of your used ukes, some would even prefer it. Think about it. You would still be keeping your word if you made the uke, used or new, and you have already given so much. No need to give up a precious jewel that we can all appreciate so much more with you playing it. Yes, I would love this new uke too. If I would be so lucky to be the winner, it would become yours again, that's how strongly I feel about it.

Very generous Dom and, having heard this beauty when you played it at UWC I can only say, "Good show! Where's the hat and how do I get my name in it?!"

Also, my vote would be for no pickguards - an instrument should show the love that's been lavished on it (yeah, and it wouldn't hurt if a little Dominator mojo rubbed in, too!) :)

John

Just lovely, Dom. I'm so happy I was able to play this uke. I spent a few minutes just holding it and looking at it before playing. Amazing to hear you play it in person as well. Thank you for everything you bring to the ukulele community. :)

Top Bottom