This may be silly, but....

jadedsurrealism

Reaction score
My fiance is a member of a COMPLETELY different forum (ar15.com) and they do this silly thing called "Dinner Pics". I think it would be neat if we started it here as well. I know he would get a kick out of it. What gave me the idea is UAS - he has it bad, but with guns... so the comparison is there ;)

I'm not sure what the rating system is, we can work it out as we go, but the main idea is to display your collection on the dinner table surrounding your plate of food and post the pic on here. A gun example is below:

dsc01031t.jpg

Haha, just found their rules:

Mandatory: (what you must have in your dinner pic(s)
- Prep pics (could be optional if your finished product pic has enough WIN)
- Long gun
- Handgun
- Reloads (Extra mags/loose rounds for your AR/AK/Handgun/Deer rifle/Shotgun/etc - minimum will be determined by the collective)
- Knife (A tactical/combat knife is suggested)
- Napkin
- Fork
- Spoon (optional - but suggested with soup/chili and other liquid diet foods)
- Alcohol with possible reloads (If you do not drink alcohol a non-diet soda will suffice)
- Must have meat (bacon is highly regarded in the ARFCOM community)
More to be updated with the collective's remarks...

Optional: (Will aid you in higher ratings)
- Hot wife/girlfriend with the food
- NFA stuff
- Pie (hasn't been deemed mandatory yet)
- If you are the one who killed the animal from which you have gotten your meat for the dinner pic (extra points could be awarded if you provide pics of the animal)
- Measuring tape (a highly disputed item amongst ARFCOMers, some say it will or will not get you bonus points)
More to be updated with the collective's remarks...

Just change that around to fit ukuleles and we're set. And I vote that meat not be mandatory, seeing as I'm a vegetarian!

I only have one ukulele, so unfortunately I cannot participate :(

But PLEASE! Post yours!

I would like to see UKISOCIETY, Russ Buss, or Deach do this one.

:wtf:

JJ

enough about the killer guns that could probably blow your brain out in a second, what I want to know is...what's that pie you're having?;)

Whats the duct tape used for? :eek:

Hmm.. now I'm thoroughly terrified.
Meat, beer, pie and guns....wow, that's just bizarre....it's not silly, it's scary!

So we need to come up with some rules... I like this idea though!

Top Bottom