Kala Solid Mahogany Tenor Ukulele KA-ASMT with hard case - $220 plus actual shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oswegan

Reaction score
Kala Solid Mahogany Tenor KA-ASMT with hard case

KALA KA-ASMT all solid mahogany Tenor.

Trimmed with faux tortoise shell binding, all solid mahogany body, solid mahogany neck ,rosewood fingerboard, satin finish.

Comes with hard shell case.

Barely strummed. $220 OBO.

PM for more info.

Attachments

• 3nf3m63lfZZZZZZZZZ92fc5605ee2fbce1427.jpg
    3nf3m63lfZZZZZZZZZ92fc5605ee2fbce1427.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 3k43pa3obZZZZZZZZZ92fbcf1c9dd85ba19cb.jpg
    3k43pa3obZZZZZZZZZ92fbcf1c9dd85ba19cb.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 3k43p13odZZZZZZZZZ92f143532f0be0e1f54.jpg
    3k43p13odZZZZZZZZZ92f143532f0be0e1f54.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 3k43mf3l4ZZZZZZZZZ92f197296f21ec31429.jpg
    3k43mf3l4ZZZZZZZZZ92f197296f21ec31429.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
May I ask why you sold that Kala?

Why was that model not right for you?

I've been looking at various tenors and that is one that isn't available locally to try. I'd be grateful for any info.

May I ask why you sold that Kala?

Why was that model not right for you?

I've been looking at various tenors and that is one that isn't available locally to try. I'd be grateful for any info.

No, it was really nice. Has a great sound, very warm and very loud. Great feeling uke with nice action.

I sold it to a buddy of mine who insisted on having it.

I was selling it because I really wanted a Pono - so now I have the PSTE and I love it.

I would definately recommend the KA-ASMT though if you can find one for between 150 and 220. I'm not sure I would pay much more because there are some great bargains out there to be had once you get into the 250 - 350 range.

Thanks for the info.

My shortlist is currently that solid mahogany Kala or a Pono PTO.

The list may be short, but looking in my wallet the wait is gonna be loooooong!

So this uke is gone? Shouldn't we close this thread?

Thanks for the info.

Check out musicguymic on ebay. He has some great Kala ASMTEC for sale and it comes with a hardshell case for 249

Thanks for the info.

If that's the choice, get the Pono. I got a Pono after I sold the Kala and it's a much nicer uke. I liked the Kala but the Pono is in a different league.

Hi, I'm new to the board, but I have a one year old Pono PTO with Aquila strings for sale. It comes with a nice Koolau hardcase. I'm asking $250 and I'll split the shipping costs. This was my first ukulele and I think I like the concert size better. I go to Honolulu each winter and next year is my 30th wedding anniversary. My wife has informed me that I can upgrade to a Kamaka, Kanilea, or Koaloha uke as my gift. Is this a great country or what.

Hi, I'm new to the board, but I have a one year old Pono PTO with Aquila strings for sale. It comes with a nice Koolau hardcase. I'm asking $250 and I'll split the shipping costs. This was my first ukulele and I think I like the concert size better. I go to Honolulu each winter and next year is my 30th wedding anniversary. My wife has informed me that I can upgrade to a Kamaka, Kanilea, or Koaloha uke as my gift. Is this a great country or what.
I think you should create a separate thread for your 'Ukulele . . . versus piggy backing onto a current thread. I think you'll get more views and generate more interest.

I think you should create a separate thread for your 'Ukulele . . . versus piggy backing onto a current thread. I think you'll get more views and generate more interest.

I'm not trying to get views or interest - I sold the uke a long time ago.

The thread was revived by another member asking a question about why I sold it.

You can close the thread as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom