So how should I celebrate 1000 posts?

You could send the first person to reply to you a free Ukulele :). Congrates on your first 1000.
You've given me a good laugh UkuEroll, and that's a great way to celebrate, so thanks very much for that! And this is IT - post number 1000! Wahey........! :smileybounce:

Get drunk and walk the streets in public playing bawdy songs loudly on your uke. Always a good time...

Send me all your money.

This is post number 999 - and I feel as if I should mark the big 1000 - so how do you folks think I should celebrate? :D
Drink a pint a day for the next 1000 days! hehe

Petey

Post a video of you performing your favourite song here for 1001...

Congrats Lesley,
Yes yes Get yourself a new ukulele for sure..of maybe the hubs will get one for you....wooo hooo Happy Strummings Girl...

Congrats Lesley,
Yes yes Get yourself a new ukulele for sure..of maybe the hubs will get one for you....wooo hooo Happy Strummings Girl...
Hello Stan, ha-ha, I'm afraid a new uke is out of the question, tempting though it is! But no day goes by without a strum on at least one of my little collection, major strum or minor! Hope your day is going well! :D

I just reached a 1000 yesterday and I posted a video. Congrats on reaching 1000 :D

congrats on the big 1000 Lesley. Put up a post on your blog telling people about it and why UU is such a great place to hang out... :)

Congrats! I say, as always...TIKI TIME!!! Speaking of which, I need to do now myself. The Foundation is my new haunt, as well as Lucky Joe's, both short drives for me! Hoe Ana Tevaka! Hoe!

Hello Stan, ha-ha, I'm afraid a new uke is out of the question, tempting though it is! But no day goes by without a strum on at least one of my little collection, major strum or minor! Hope your day is going well! :D

Aloha Lesley,
If a new uke is not on the agenda, Maybe a cocktail is.....hee hee congrats again to you and Mandalyn.....to be in the ukulele forums senior status...
so lucky for me they took away the geezer status.....hee hee:eek:

I know it's too late now...but the traditional thing is to post a "bathtub video". That's right, you playing and singing a song while taking a bath.

Aloha Lesley,
If a new uke is not on the agenda, Maybe a cocktail is.....hee hee congrats again to you and Mandalyn.....to be in the ukulele forums senior status...
so lucky for me they took away the geezer status.....hee hee:eek:
Stan, I took you up on the cocktail idea, nice one! A pina colada.... Mmmmm.........cheers! Good health to you! :D

Top Bottom