::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

The crows, Canadian geese, and ducks are jockeying for turf right now. The ducks out maneuver the geese in the water (the geese seem to not like this). The geese and crows duke it out by seeing which family can make the most noise.

The crows, Canadian geese, and ducks are jockeying for turf right now. The ducks out maneuver the geese in the water (the geese seem to not like this). The geese and crows duke it out by seeing which family can make the most noise.

enjoying some fresh air and sunshine outside the bunker?

I'm glad I checked the propane tanks for my gas grill! The spare was empty, and the one on the grill is very light. I don't know how long that one might last, so I went up and had the spare refilled.

I hate running out of propane in the middle of cooking a meal, with no spare to fall back on. That situation is made even worse when cooking for guests....

Just found out both of my brothers are going to "a rally". The one is stupid and somewhat racist, the other one is smart, but rich and greedy.

Just found out both of my brothers are going to "a rally". The one is stupid and somewhat racist, the other one is smart, but rich and greedy.

I have a cousin like that.

He's pro wall, anti immigration, blind to the truth Trump supporter.

"You're a dumb **** Tony! Your mother is Japanese and your dad was an Italian immigrant."

I'm so confused as to "why"?

That was quick

Moved some BA RIS today

IMG_20181009_115517.jpg

attachment.php

I want yeast from that fermentor. It goes so fast!! Took a beer from 1.060 to 1.008 in 5 days. That's super fast and agressive!!!

I think all their yeast is pretty powerful. But they do just pitch on yeast cakes. The one is said to be 20 generations.

I helped empty only 4 of the barrels it filled a bright tank with about 200 gallons of sweet aged beer. It's now carbing up and should be ready by the weekend....too bad I got off Friday for a trip we had planned and have tickets for.

Man moving beers is fun stuff. Made part one of 2 of their top seller beer. Kiss off IPA. I haven't had it but the hop additions smelled great.

Top Bottom