Surprise New Banjo Uke Day!

cletus

Reaction score
So, I've been scrimping pennies and selling my old vinyl record collection because of UAS for a Mainland banjo uke. Lo and behold, what turns up on craigslist this morning?
Now, this little honey lives at our house:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVSdE0Zqgd0

Todd (doogey9) is one of my youtube faves, and his video review of the Mainland and his subsequent performances playing it were a big reason for my UAS inflamed condition. Much to my surprise, he lives in the area, and that was his c/l ad! Wow, small world made smaller by the internet...

cool! Looks and sounds great!

So, I've been scrimping pennies and selling my old vinyl record collection because of UAS for a Mainland banjo uke. Lo and behold, what turns up on craigslist this morning?
Now, this little honey lives at our house:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVSdE0Zqgd0

Todd (doogey9) is one of my youtube faves, and his video review of the Mainland and his subsequent performances playing it were a big reason for my UAS inflamed condition. Much to my surprise, he lives in the area, and that was his c/l ad! Wow, small world made smaller by the internet...

lol ... I thought you bought Todd! He is a little honey :) Enjoy your uke!

lol ... I thought you bought Todd! He is a little honey :) Enjoy your uke!

Girlfriend, if 6'2" and 215 pounds is 'a little honey' in your town, I think Todd is single>:cheers:

Man, this uke is a barky little thang!

awesome Mark. Beautiful looking (and sounding) uke mate. Todd can sure play and sing too. I just subscribed to his channel. Thanks for the link. He's awesome.

Enjoy your new baby whilst practicing the George Corn-Bee split stroke :biglaugh:

Aloha Cletus,
Congratulations on the nice score...have fun and enjoy..Happy Strummings....where are my banjo deals..sheesh...MM Stan..

Aloha Cletus,
Congratulations on the nice score...have fun and enjoy..Happy Strummings....where are my banjo deals..sheesh...MM Stan..

there's a nice Beansprout on the marketplace Bruddah...we make you offer you can't refuse...he he

Girlfriend, if 6'2" and 215 pounds is 'a little honey' in your town, I think Todd is single>:cheers:

:rofl::biglaugh:

man, I can't stop laughing. That's a whole lotta honey Susie.

Great score on the banjolele! Congrats! Funny thread... Belly laugh morning, ha, ha, ha,

Top Bottom