Song Help Request Any songs you'd like to learn?

seeso, This Is Awesome, I Picked Up My Uke And Strummed This And A Smile Instantly Came Over My Face... One Thing I Did Notice In This Song Is That There Are Some Embelishments Which I Cant Quite Put My Finger On, One Of Them Though Is That Sometimes In The Transition Between The C To The A They Walk It Back Like C->b->bb->a... Its A Little Hard To Do Quickly Unless You Play C As 3345

Now Let Me See If I Can Do This Properly... I Figured The Whistling Part From A Guitar Tab.

|-7-10-7-5------------------------------------7----|
|----------7-5-7-5-7-5----7-5-7-5-7-5----7-5-----|
|--------------------------------------------------|
|----------------------0---------------0-----------|

Something Like That...

Yeah bro, he does that tasty walk down from the C to the A. Barre chords are best for that for sure.

Your whistle tab looks good too. Try to use the code tags when you type out tabs. It's the number sign button. You also should use an external text editor to get it exact. Use a fixed-width font.

Here, I cleaned it up a bit for you:

Code:
|-7-10-7-5------------------------------------7--|
|------------------------------------------------|
|----------------------0---------------0---------|

Yeah bro, he does that tasty walk down from the C to the A. Barre chords are best for that for sure.

Your whistle tab looks good too. Try to use the code tags when you type out tabs. It's the number sign button. You also should use an external text editor to get it exact. Use a fixed-width font.

Here, I cleaned it up a bit for you:

Code:
|-7-10-7-5------------------------------------7--|
|------------------------------------------------|
|----------------------0---------------0---------|

Sweet, thanks!
:rock:

Two I'd love are :
a simplified version of "Sweet Lorraine".

Is that the version by Country Joe & the Fish? Or the classic big band version?

Behind the Screams. http://youtube.com/watch?v=mET004HGIE4 This is an acoustic instrumental by CKY that is dieing to be done on ukulele. If you haven't checked this song out you really should. I myself despise all of CKY's music but this song is pure badassery. Someone please figure this out for I don't quite have the talents readily available.

under the bridge, red hot chili pepeprs

what else............

third planet, by modest mouse.

i actually had a request to cover this song on my youtube account and am working on a uke version right now. i want to mix it up a bit.........

any help would be fantastic, because i am extremely crunched for time :(

under the bridge, red hot chili pepeprs

what else............

third planet, by modest mouse.

i actually had a request to cover this song on my youtube account and am working on a uke version right now. i want to mix it up a bit.........

any help would be fantastic, because i am extremely crunched for time :(

Here is seeso's version of Under The Bridge (tabs are in a link in his description): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su0Gnq55ZrI

As for your second request, Third Planet, I also am trying to figure it out, but am terrible at picking things out by ear. But here is my thread, in case it gets some replies, or is even remotely helpful.

Top Bottom