::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

The girls have arrived.
Me and four women under the same roof for the next 18 days.

Return flight to HNL delayed two hours. And there is no bar at the Lana'i airport.

OK I am in my seat and they started the engines!

So get this - this is a commuter plane, and they board from the rear. I moved my seat to row 13 - the last row - so I can be the first person off the plane. When I scanned my boarding pass, it made a raspberry sound, and the gate agent said, oh we had to re-seat you.
2D.
Great.

So get this - this is a commuter plane, and they board from the rear. I moved my seat to row 13 - the last row - so I can be the first person off the plane. When I scanned my boarding pass, it made a raspberry sound, and the gate agent said, oh we had to re-seat you.
2D.
Great.

13 is historically unlucky. 2 is almost first. It's a silver medal.

2D.
Great.

You’re known to be a man of action and consequence, a captain even. They wanted you near the cockpit in case of emergency. That’s how I’d tell the story anyway.

No school today but here I sit in my classroom.

James gets to go to the MUCH better schools in this area and they have school today so here I sit.

You’re known to be a man of action and consequence, a captain even. They wanted you near the cockpit in case of emergency. That’s how I’d tell the story anyway.

For me it would be because my fat *ss needed to be moved to balance out the plane.

No school today but here I sit in my classroom.

James gets to go to the MUCH better schools in this area and they have school today so here I sit.

Maybe do some of that grading you’re always panicked about 2 weeks from now.

Top Bottom