::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird. There is another bus I can take in the morning that normally comes after the one I am on.
I prefer to take this one, as the other one goes through Waipahu before getting on the freeway.
Well that bus just passed us!
Rats I chose poorly today.
The other bus gets off the freeway and stops two blocks from my building as its first stop.
This one still has to go through Chinatown then stops at my building.

It is raining a little and my umbrella is in the car. I have to walk a couple blocks to the office, then another four blocks to a client.
Today just might be new umbrella day!

It is raining a little and my umbrella is in the car. I have to walk a couple blocks to the office, then another four blocks to a client.
Today just might be new umbrella day!

My husband has soooo many umbrellas. Anytime he finds a new one he likes he buys it. We maybe use one once a year. He does use one disc golfing sometimes. He’s got a cool little one the repels the sun.

Anyway, I think that this is a sign we need to live in the northwest.

Last night Penny told me her BF is looking at property in Oregon.

Another sign.

My husband has soooo many umbrellas. Anytime he finds a new one he likes he buys it. We maybe use one once a year. He does use one disc golfing sometimes. He’s got a cool little one the repels the sun.

Anyway, I think that this is a sign we need to live in the northwest.

Last night Penny told me her BF is looking at property in Oregon.

Another sign.

Umbrellas are for out of state poseurs.

Since the wedding is in wine country, there’s a touch of a wine theme. 3 wine bottles wrapped in lace with babies breath in them. Simple and inexpensive.

Where in wine country? Somehow I pictured it at your house, which was kind of hilarious.

Where in wine country? Somehow I pictured it at your house, which was kind of hilarious.

Mike had a dream that we were doing that. 100 people in my little house. He said it was a nightmare.

It’s at my brothers house in Santa Maria. They have an acre of land. They hold big events there. They have a stage, an event tent and a dance floor. It’s perfect.

vjuP34j.jpg

Mike had a dream that we were doing that. 100 people in my little house. He said it was a nightmare.

It’s at my brothers house in Santa Maria. They have an acre of land. They hold big events there. They have a stage, an event tent and a dance floor. It’s perfect.

Yeah - I was picturing it in your back yard - all those people crammed back there.

Columbia Sportswear.

Down here it's Northface.

I'm guessing other areas are Padagonia etc.

FIFY. Columbia and Nike both have their world headquarters less than 5 miles from us. We used to live easy walking distance from Nike, which was REALLY convenient when Sheryl worked for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom