::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha Hos

Good day,padre!

Last night once again had the pilot alarm go off once again....Called dealer and they said possibly a latch on hood or door motor going....said would be a few hours to diagnose it. Hope they figure it out. I don't think the neighbors enjoyed it at midnight to 1 am....finally I unlocked and opened a door so it wouldn't lock again. It worked. Until I set alarm this am and it happened all over again.

Good day,padre!

Last night once again had the pilot alarm go off once again....Called dealer and they said possibly a latch on hood or door motor going....said would be a few hours to diagnose it. Hope they figure it out. I don't think the neighbors enjoyed it at midnight to 1 am....finally I unlocked and opened a door so it wouldn't lock again. It worked. Until I set alarm this am and it happened all over again.

I should have disconnected the hood alarm to see if that was the problem. Once it moves and warms up it doesn't happen.

But both have the storage for the rv and extra room for the kids crap.

In the past few months I seen some interesting houses.

One was like a funhouse. The floor had such a slope I felt funny walking in the house. Like sick. You could see that the floor dropped about 2 inches from the front to the rear of house.

In the past few months I seen some interesting houses.

One was like a funhouse. The floor had such a slope I felt funny walking in the house. Like sick. You could see that the floor dropped about 2 inches from the front to the rear of house.
The bathrooms in basement with no walls were great as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom