::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed it for you...... I wouldn't make any assumptions just yet...:p

Agreed. Last night they said he was dead. This morning they said it appeared to be self inflicted.

I don't think he woulda lasted long in jail either way.

Jockstraps. The Men's version of the thong.

no, the thong is the mens version of the thong. A jock is an entirely different thing.
(why the heck am I putting my 2 cents in here?)

A weenie Warmer... now that's a mens only garment.

There is a fancy schmancy kite flying area not too far from here where kite snobs fly these ridiculously complicated and/or aerobatic kites. I love taking James with our little free from Metlife snoopy kite and letting it fly about 300yds out there (I use an old broken fishing rod/reel that I modified to fly kites with).

Pfffffffftttttt to kite snobs!!!!

Says the sushi/ukulele/whisky/knife/etc snob.

Maybe I'm crazy, but the boxer brief was a wonderful addition to the mens good lookin' underwear pile? Somehow they look good on just about anyone.

Yes. They are acceptable. As are boxers.

Tidy whities? Not so much.

Made quiche for dinner... I'm tired... was supposed to run some errands, but just ran outta uumph to do it today.

Sometimes I feel like my body needs fuel like a Chevy Avalanche... but has a gas tank like Jon's new car.

At work. It's the day I clean the school and offices. Bleh. Trying to find my inner drive to get up and get started.

My son just passed me a toy car... he put his snack (a quarter sausage chopped into cubes) inside the car...it's in the CAAAAAAAAAHHH! GO GO GO! RIDE!

Yeah... Looks like I'm gonna have to remember to clean that out when he goes to bed.

That's because Philz is spelled with a "z" like kdz uz n txt mssgz. While Pete's actually uses an "s". So of course you act like a 10 year old when drinking Philz.

Sheesh, and you call yourself a teacher.

EFPOTD! I look silly sitting in the back of the room laughing out loud:)

My Senior Citizen gig went super well! A LOT better than last year. I was way more comfy. No shaking knee (which is usually what happens, even if I am not nervous), some silliness on my part in a fun way, and I had some great sing-along songs thrown in there and they all sang with me. Which was super cool!

They had a potluck and since I am on Day 2 of my 30 days of only eating clean, I had to pass over the Chicken N Dumplings, Homemade desserts, Deviled Eggs, and Diet Coke. Be proud of me, it wasn't easy!

My Senior Citizen gig went super well! A LOT better than last year. I was way more comfy. No shaking knee (which is usually what happens, even if I am not nervous), some silliness on my part in a fun way, and I had some great sing-along songs thrown in there and they all sang with me. Which was super cool!

They had a potluck and since I am on Day 2 of my 30 days of only eating clean, I had to pass over the Chicken N Dumplings, Homemade desserts, Deviled Eggs, and Diet Coke. Be proud of me, it wasn't easy!

Yay Mim!!!

Little man has decided to name the food processor... It's now known as the

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

oh, also, from the tales of little man.. My welcome to Nutland picture has to go on hold right now... a certain little man ate the tip off my stylus, and I can't afford to replace it right now. :(

The nibs are cheap, but they count as an 'add on' at amazon, and I can't afford to buy extra crap right now.

HappyBanana.jpg

**sigh**

Where is Shane?

Sally... This is secret men's business - we don't expect you to understand....
Things that are cool
Fez
Monocles

Please continue the list... :p

Handle bar mustaches. When I had mine, all the women hated it. All the guys thought it was great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom