::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I can't wear ear buds, because of my hearing aids. One can only pack so much stuff in one's ears. They are Bluetooth capable, though....

I can't wear ear buds, because of my hearing aids. One can only pack so much stuff in one's ears. They are Bluetooth capable, though....

That said, I have never used that feature, except to do phone calls. I have no music or podcasts on my phone. I guess I just don't want to fight the learning curve, figuring out how to get stuff onto my phone in the first place....

I have headphones I wear when I fly, but I like the earbuds for walking. And a free pair of Bose earbuds was hard to pass up!

soundsport.jpg

This is the pair I have. I fly with the wireless, noise-cancelling headphones too. I had a pair of Senhieser headphones I really liked but I somehow managed to lose them.

I visited a very close friend in Iowa in 1991 - we were watching the Wizard of Oz on TV and right as Dorothy's house lifted off the ground the TV went crazy with tornado warnings. The timing couldn't have been better. Nothing worse than a very strong thunderstorm that blew the back door open and dumped a ton of dime-sized hail. The house was old and had no basement - so we did what every invincible pair of 22-year-olds would do. We kept watching the movie and chatting.

No no. You’re supposed to go outside to watch.

That said, I have never used that feature, except to do phone calls. I have no music or podcasts on my phone. I guess I just don't want to fight the learning curve, figuring out how to get stuff onto my phone in the first place....

Mine are set up. I listen to Pandora. I have to tweak the hearing aids to boost bass and mid, it it’s a great feature.

No no. You’re supposed to go outside to watch.

We were kind of hoping the house would take off with us in it like Dorothy's did.

Then there was the time my partner at work and I were at the children's hospital when an earthquake struck. The hospital stretches across a ravine - 8 stories up. What did we do? Ran to the plate glass windows to watch and see if we could see anything.

I may be smart...but I'm not necessarily all that bright.

Actually the fabric is pretty light; I doubt it will last more than a couple of years. Costco will have more by then.

Had a 30 minute call with B V-B this evening. He seems to be coming to grips with his reactions to adverse situations, taking responsibility for his actions. He's safe from the storms and floods. Likes his new job, too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom