::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

No no. You’re supposed to go outside to watch.

I distinctly remember in 1974 watching a huge tornado from the side yard, I was 8. I remember my teenage brother going to the neighbor's yards and feeling the ground around a big pine tree and saying he could feel it moving. This was the tornado.

I distinctly remember in 1974 watching a huge tornado from the side yard, I was 8. I remember my teenage brother going to the neighbor's yards and feeling the ground around a big pine tree and saying he could feel it moving. This was the tornado.

We had the scare-alerts every year in Kansas but I never got to see one. I suppose it's just as well. I've always been fascinated by large-scale natural phenomena.

We had the scare-alerts every year in Kansas but I never got to see one. I suppose it's just as well. I've always been fascinated by large-scale natural phenomena.

The day after, dad put everyone in the station wagon and we toured the devastation like tourists. I remember it so clearly.

They show up here for a few days every three weeks or so.

\m/ahalo

I've been hitting Reyn Spooner and Tori Richard's discount rack for fancy shirts and then on Damon's awesome suggestion, K-Mart and Walmart for inexpensive every day teaching aloha shirts.

And I had to laugh this morning because one of the teachers has on my dad's Kauai Costco shirt.

I've been hitting Reyn Spooner and Tori Richard's discount rack for fancy shirts and then on Damon's awesome suggestion, K-Mart and Walmart for inexpensive every day teaching aloha shirts.

And I had to laugh this morning because one of the teachers has on my dad's Kauai Costco shirt.

Well, it's his own shirt to be honest but the same pattern as the one my dad bought.

It's funny because now I choose my shirt based on client - if I am going to the law firm or Mr. Ellison's I wear a Reyn or Kahala that day. :D

Oh and until recently the Costco Aloha shirts were a little snug on me. I prefer the pullover style as opposed to buttons all the way down the front.

I need to try them again, especially after I was able to buy Levi's at Costco for the first time ever, not even the smallest size they sell, and they are already seeming too big lately.

Oh and until recently the Costco Aloha shirts were a little snug on me. I prefer the pullover style as opposed to buttons all the way down the front.

I need to try them again, especially after I was able to buy Levi's at Costco for the first time ever, not even the smallest size they sell, and they are already seeming too big lately.

Congratulations!

I hadn't heard about you working out lately and was wondering if that's still a thing.

Top Bottom