::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taimane is playing in San Jose this weekend.

The promo looks like she isn't playing Kamaka any more. Is she sponsored by Imua now? It looked like an Imua headstock.

I checked Imua's website - Taimane isn't listed as one of their artists. I did find this little gem in their testimonials, however:

Michael Munro of the US wrote:

Hi, Bought Imua iC 0328 (which I love, by the way) two weeks ago from Hawi Gallery. I'm having trouble finding ORCAS strings to have on hand when it\'s time to re-string. Do you sell them? Any recommendation where to buy?
Mahalo,
Michael

You got a pic to prove that?

xiiFEJg.jpg

NAH, my family has that award. A negative- 3 percent of the worlds population. B negative- 1.5 percent of the worlds population, and AB negative- only .5 percent of the worlds population.

The Red Cross loves us.

Actually, O negative is the most desired - it is the universal donor. If they don't have time to type the blood - or if one of those rare ones isn't available - everybody can receive O-. My brothers are both O- and get calls from the Red Cross every six weeks. I'm O+. I don't get that kind of attention.

We saw 8 sea otters playing in the bay, including a sea otter "couple" having a romantic encounter. It was as brutal as I've heard it was - I swear he nearly killed her.

Sex while floating is never very pretty.

Actually, O negative is the most desired - it is the universal donor. If they don't have time to type the blood - or if one of those rare ones isn't available - everybody can receive O-. My brothers are both O- and get calls from the Red Cross every six weeks. I'm O+. I don't get that kind of attention.

But it's not the rarist, AB negative is.

We used to have a lot of opossum at my dads house, we've had quite a few here too. I used to catch the babies and hold them. The babies aren't afraid of people and scurry up and down your arms. They are very cool animals.

Just tonight on a local neighborhood group thread, I firmly corrected an idiot who was complaining about "rodents" and included opossums in their complaint. I explained they are marsupials, they don't move in, they are nomadic, they eat snails and garbage, are very beneficial for the environment, and don't carry rabies. Another idiot was boasting how his Jack Russell had killed 7 of them.

Gawd people are stupid and cruel.

It's your fault.

Hey, how are you feeling after your spill? Everything okay?

Surprisingly not as bad as I thought. I took some ibuprofen immediately after and moved around some to keep things limber. I had a headache - it's gone - and some mid-thoracic aches but they appear to be gone too. I think I got off lucky with this one.

We used to have a lot of opossum at my dads house, we've had quite a few here too. I used to catch the babies and hold them. The babies aren't afraid of people and scurry up and down your arms. They are very cool animals.

Just tonight on a local neighborhood group thread, I firmly corrected an idiot who was complaining about "rodents" and included opossums in their complaint. I explained they are marsupials, they don't move in, they are nomadic, they eat snails and garbage, are very beneficial for the environment, and don't carry rabies. Another idiot was boasting how his Jack Russell had killed 7 of them.

Gawd people are stupid and cruel.

The prehensile tail was amazing. The one I was holding was feeling a little panicky at first - I took its tail and wrapped it around my arm and it settled right down to a cuddle. It just wanted the security of being able to hold on with its tail!

Surprisingly not as bad as I thought. I took some ibuprofen immediately after and moved around some to keep things limber. I had a headache - it's gone - and some mid-thoracic aches but they appear to be gone too. I think I got off lucky with this one.

I'd keep taking it through tomorrow, you might really hurt in the morning.

I hate falling down. I'm always terrified I'm going to break something. Getting old sucks.

The prehensile tail was amazing. The one I was holding was feeling a little panicky at first - I took its tail and wrapped it around my arm and it settled right down to a cuddle. It just wanted the security of being able to hold on with its tail!

That's so cool and such a great education for the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom