WTB - Kepasa "Hollywood" mode concert

gml

Reaction score
WTB - Kepasa "Hollywood" model concert

Hi there,

I really love Kevin Crossett's ukuleles and would like to try his small bodied concert ukulele which he calls the "Hollywood."

If anyone has one they are thinking about re-homing, please let me know.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I almost bought that one on Reverb once, but decided to stick with sopranos and got my Pohaku instead. However, I did have Kevin send me a sound sample when I was making up my mind and I still have the recording he made.

Here is the builder (Kevin) playing that exact uke that is available on Reverb: https://photos.app.goo.gl/3KyJRsdExTGyotbR9

Damn good sounding uke...which is why I saved the video. I’ve actually revisited this video many times and have come very close to pulling the trigger on it a number of times.

Anyway, good luck with the search.

Last edited:
That is a lovely sounding instrument. Being a person who really likes sopranos, it still has a lot of the spunky tone I want to hear. It looks like a lovely build. Kevin's work is very well regarded.

I hv almost bought it myself. Beautiful. Neat to hear how it sounds. Thanks.

That is a lovely sounding instrument. Being a person who really likes sopranos, it still has a lot of the spunky tone I want to hear. It looks like a lovely build. Kevin's work is very well regarded.

Yeah. I think it sounds fantastic. I think when Kevin sent me the video I responded by saying that it was one of the best if not the best sounding concert ukulele I had ever heard. The soprano I ended up buying instead during that particular ukulele hunt popped on the Pohaku websiteaI day or two later and I couldn't resist it. If I hadn't run across that one I probably would have bought this.

Top Bottom