#8221 ??? What's that all about?

FussyBalboa

Reaction score
Hi,

My capacity to 'murder' Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer is being seriously hindered by the line...." (D) Won't you guide my (G7) sleigh tonight? & #8221"

Could anyone explain to me what #8221 means. I thought it might be a chord tab but quickly realised that I would need to have fingers like a gibbon to achieve it !

I am becoming more desperate as Christmas approaches!!

Help!!!

I bet it's just screwed up HTML coding on the web page. ” is the code for a quotation mark (scroll down to the bottom of this page to see for yourself). Someone probably copied and pasted and got that squirrelly character mixed in.

There wouldn't be a chord there anyway. It just goes right back to a C chord for the next line.

JJ

P.S. Crud. 5 minutes too late!

&#8221 connundrum

Thanks to Whetu and Ukulele JJ for putting me out of my misery ! I can't remember where I got the original from but I have a couple of others that were baffling me with what are now obviously html codings too!!

DG///D//C/DG !

PS This was my first posting as a new member... what a brilliant, international response!!

FB

WOW ! UU gets around the world faster than Santa !!
Thanks to all for making me realise I'm not the only uke obsessed 'wierdo' (in the words of my non uke playing family!) on this planet!

FB

Top Bottom