Hello! -from a Nerd w/ a Passion for Writing Ukulele Love Songs & Creative Commons

Christine, you rock! :rock:

You get the medal for getting off your butt and making something happen.

I am there!*

*Spousal approval pending; not available in all areas; consult your physician before depending on me to show up.

Dr Uke will be consulted! Actually, someone else started the meetup group, I think I'm just pushy enough to bother all the group members.

Christine, you rock! :rock:

You get the medal for getting off your butt and making something happen.

I am there!*

*Spousal approval pending; not available in all areas; consult your physician before depending on me to show up.

I think we have an official Columbus Ukulele club. Buckeye Ukelele Society is having their first meetup this coming Sunday, 8/12, 10 am, at Crimson Cup, 4541 N High St. Whoo-hoo!!!!!
Please come!!!!http://www.meetup.com/BuckeyeUkuleleSociety/

What luck! I'll be there! It's kinda too good to be true- I live nearby that Crimson Cup AND I usually work on music w/ my bandmate around noon on Sunday... PERFECT! I look forward to meeting you, pootsie, and everyone in the group! Whoooop!

Excellent! Just don't tell them that I prefer Stauf's and Back Room Roasters :eek:

Woot woot! Spousal permission slip in hand! I'm there with no asterisk!
(She's a photographer, so weekends can be busy work-time for her.)

The Buckeye Ukulele Society inaugural was great! I had a great time. BTW I'm Dave, the guy that brought the Luna Uke Amp. 9 players showed up, that was a phenomenal showing for a first meeting.

Thanks for coordinating, this everyone.

Agreed! It seems like a mighty friendly group of people! (That amps is super-cool. Sounds GREAT. Makes me urn for both it and an acoustic-electric uke...) It was nice meeting you, Dave (and everyone, of course). See you next Sunday!

Totally looking forward to it. Not sure if I can make it to this one but I am gonna try.

I LOVE IT!!!! Post it on our Meetup, e.g. with a poll. Really great. I can't wait to have this on a T Shirt. In fact I will buy you yours, for making this logo.

Why, thank you!

This is just a rough, much more work needed for print-worthy image. But the idea popped into my head and it wanted out.

Top Bottom