Kanile'a K1-T : 2 months old : Kanile'a Case : Like NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaidye39

Reaction score
I purchased this Kanile'a brand new just under 2 months ago.

I also purchased the Kanile'a case.

The ukulele is in MINT condition as brand new with Oasis Bright Strings on.

The Case is in Excellent condition, but did come with a discoloration/scratch from the company - it is hard to photograph.

As much as I love this instrument, I always find myself going right back to MFC Flukes - so if anyone wants to do a partial trade for a fluke tenor (especially a koa with hardwood fretboard) + cash, I'm open.

I'm hoping to receive $900 (or best reasonable offer) shipped via paypal to the lower 48.

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1690.jpg

IMG_1691.jpg

Last edited:
I am not in the market right now for another ukulele, but I wanted to say how beautiful your instrument here looks to me. I am in love with that wood grain pattern :love:

With the reputation of Kanile'a, and how popular they have always been, I would think someone here on UU would be very lucky to own this almost new instrument at your very fair asking price.

Good luck with the sale! :) :music: :rock:

I agree, I love the way the grain flows over the bridge. Beautiful!

Thank you for the kind words Joe and Counter.

Still available - would LOVE to trade, but no reasonable offer refused :)

Don't be shy!

To sweeten the deal, I’ll throw in a set of AGxAQ Aldrine strings, the strings that came on the uke and an extra (G, C and E) Oasis string set (missing the A).

Would love to sell this weekend - can ship immediately.

187C87BE-4F87-460B-833A-AC68D9538725.jpg

.. I would think someone here on UU would be very lucky to own this almost new instrument at your very fair asking price...

Yes, I agree.

Surely someone here on UU has a Fluke or a Flea that they would like to re-home and in trade, while having a chance to experience a fine Kanile'a ukulele.

I am very surprised that this has not sold already. I'd buy it myself, but I'm in a hold-pattern right now for UAS.

Maybe the OP would have more interest on eBay?

Good luck with your sale thaidye39 :)

Yes, I agree.

Surely someone here on UU has a Fluke or a Flea that they would like to re-home and in trade, while having a chance to experience a fine Kanile'a ukulele.

I am very surprised that this has not sold already. I'd buy it myself, but I'm in a hold-pattern right now for UAS.

Maybe the OP would have more interest on eBay?

Good luck with your sale thaidye39 :)

Brother Booli ... great to see your post! Hope you are well.

Sorry to hijack the thread for a moment. So great to hear from you, Booli!!

Uke is still available.

Additional photos:

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop $900.

I have an offer on eBay for $925. Always prefer to sell here.

To sweeten the deal, I’ll throw in a set of AGxAQ Aldrine strings, the strings that came on the uke and an extra (G, C and E) Oasis string set (missing the A).

Would love to sell this weekend - can ship immediately.

View attachment 119184

Dear Thaidye39,
My son recently started to play the Ukulele and I wanted to give him a nice gift. I found this forum recently online. I know that you are offering this package at a good price and the pictures look beautiful but it is a little more than my budget. Will you consider an offer for $800. Regards. Mathewsj

Sold. Thank you everyone!

PS Still on the hunt for a fluke - feel free to message me with any sale offers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom