::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Me too. I haven't been around over there at all for weeks. Well...same with here. How are you doing, Don?

I'm doing well, thanks, Jon. I just got back online after several weeks of access problems. All solved, now. I hear you've graduated! Congratulations! You've worked very hard to follow your calling, and you should be very proud of yourself....

Me too. I haven't been around over there at all for weeks. Well...same with here. How are you doing, Don?

I'm doing well, thanks, Jon. I just got back online after several weeks of access problems. All solved, now. I hear you've graduated! Congratulations! You've worked very hard to follow your calling, and you should be very proud of yourself....

Yep - an online graduation ceremony...very weird. Some parts were really powerful, though - the professor who delivered the charge to the graduates was amazing. I knew she would be though - great teacher, but also a great activist.

I've been appointed as pastor to a small church about 40 miles from me as well; the appointment begins July 1. Strange time to be starting what is really a very relational job - when we can't be getting together in person!

I like that idea....

Well I woke up at 6 this morning. Puttered around the house, watered all the indoor plants. I’m going to go to the garden center today, I need 2 more tomato cages. With being home the last 12 weeks I’ve gone crazy with my gardening. I literally fenced off 2/3 of our driveway so I’d have more yard to plant. I went a little bit nuts.

Well I woke up at 6 this morning. Puttered around the house, watered all the indoor plants. I’m going to go to the garden center today, I need 2 more tomato cages. With being home the last 12 weeks I’ve gone crazy with my gardening. I literally fenced off 2/3 of our driveway so I’d have more yard to plant. I went a little bit nuts.

My wife is an avid gardener. But, it doesn't interest me, at all. Luckily, she has found an outlet for her gardening passions here in Florida. Actually, two outlets.

Until the pandemic, she was a regular volunteer at Bok Tower Gardens, the local botanical garden spot. That's temporarily on hold, but she'll get back to it when restrictions get lifted.

Also, she has taken charge of the gardening responsibilities here at our apartment complex. She has recruited, and coordinates, a team of about eight or ten other volunteers. They have worked hard, and have made a huge difference in the appearance of the many gardens here. It's a labor of love, and love it she does....

My wife is an avid gardener. But, it doesn't interest me, at all. Luckily, she has found an outlet for her gardening passions here in Florida. Actually, two outlets.

Until the pandemic, she was a regular volunteer at Bok Tower Gardens, the local botanical garden spot. That's temporarily on hold, but she'll get back to it when restrictions get lifted.

Also, she has taken charge of the gardening responsibilities here at our apartment complex. She has recruited, and coordinates, a team of about eight or ten other volunteers. They have worked hard, and have made a huge difference in the appearance of the many gardens here. It's a labor of love, and love it she does....

Good for Elaine! Are they growing food?

This place seems wonky. Can’t post so much. Had a post made but it disappeared

Just thought Ryan said we had about 90% of posts here and was causing the problems. I guess we can run here till the entire site goes down. Not that that would be good but I’ll chat wherever anyone is.

Top Bottom