MUST SELL: Kala KA-ABP-CTG Solid Cedar Top Baritone Slothead Ukulele W/ Mi-Si Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

King David

Reaction score
Next up, is the bigger braddah’ Kala KA-ABP-CTG solid cedar top baritone slothead ukulele with active Mi-Si rechargeable pickup system. Just plug into the wall for seconds and you’re ready to play for hours. Solid cedar top, laminate acacia back/sides/faceplate, padauk binding, slotted headstock, and a gloss finish for the best bling for your buck when it comes to baritones. It plays wonderfully and sounds surprisingly rich, as well: www.vimeo.com/112798239. In like-new condition as it was purchased months ago setup by the pros at The Ukulele Site, barely played, and remained in the case. My ukes have been piling up not getting love; this one’s got to go to fund a more recent acquisition here. I am including an oasis+ in-the-sound-hole humidifier to protect the solid cedar top from cracks, with the typical black canvas covered case as well, but will package it with extra care. Final offer: $325 shipped cheapest service available payment by Paypal Friends & Family only. Thanks for looking, and please feel free to PM me directly with any questions. Aloha

Attachments

• 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 3b.jpg
    3b.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 4b.jpg
    4b.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 5b.jpg
    5b.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
<Reserved space for more pictures, thanks UU>

Attachments

• 6b.jpg
    6b.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 60
  • proof.jpg
    proof.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 69
For anyone contemplating this, these are great sounding ukes, especially with flourocarbon strings, mine has Living Water strings on it.

For anyone contemplating this, these are great sounding ukes, especially with flourocarbon strings, mine has Living Water strings on it.

Appreciate you Keith!

Agreed, this would also be a good choice for those out there looking to explore alternative ways of stringing the baritone. Southcoastukes.com makes an all plain non-wound re-entrant baritone set(a la benny chong style) in a couple different tensions, as well as with wound 3rds. It makes it hard to end on an off note note, so you don't have to fret that 4th typically wound top string in all your chords(mostly) to sound good. I almost went this route but I am just straight up a re-entrant, tenor scale ukulele player at heart.

Reduced & priced to sell @ $375 USD shipped ground coUS lower 48. Ready to ship off first thing on my day off tomorrow

Bump for a killer deal on a mint bari w/ electronics!

Trying to sell this one before next week so I have some birthday money. This is mint setup by the pros at hawaii music supply, has a mi-si pickup, upgraded canvas case, and extreme humidifier for dry climates. I have it listed now at over 30% off brand new price with FREE shipping. It doesn't get better than this.. my loss is your gain. Please PM me with any questions or interest, thanks.

Birthday bump & final price drop to $350 + actual shipping cheapest service available(PM with state/zip for quote), payment by Paypal friends & family only. Thank you

I am no longer out of town, bump still a killer deal at $350 + shipping for the Mi-Si active Kala Bari. I am also on the hunt for blackbirds for an all-terrain friendly niche use, and open to trade..

Last edited:
Bump, final deal $350 with free ground shipping ConUS lower 48 states.

Still sitting here pristine, un-played.. =\ I'm just not a baritone size ukulele type of person.
Ukulele Underground specific deal for $325 with free ground shipping ConUS lower 48 states. Buy now before I regret it all and pull down the listing. Aloha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom