WTB: Moon Bird Concert

Kibes37

Reaction score
These look and sound SWEET! Doubt I’ll hear much, but highly interested!

I saw one at HMS last week it was at (The Ukulele Site in Kaka'ako) give them a call did not see it on the website so it is an in store purchase

I'm waiting for a Moon Bird Tenor from HMS (had to return one purchased in January due to some serious issues) and was told a little over 2 week ago that they should have Concert and Sopranos also in stock in about 2 weeks, which is right about now.

I love my Moon Bird Concert, its very unique, with both a warm sound and a bell like sound all at once. It is my current favorite.

I'm waiting for a Moon Bird Tenor from HMS (had to return one purchased in January due to some serious issues) and was told a little over 2 week ago that they should have Concert and Sopranos also in stock in about 2 weeks, which is right about now.

I love my Moon Bird Concert, its very unique, with both a warm sound and a bell like sound all at once. It is my current favorite.

Thanks for the reply. Ya, they sound so nice. Plus I really like the wood combo!

What kind of issues did you have?

Extremely bad scratches all over the headstock and body of the ukulele. It was also setup wrong, with an E string on the C-string (not even sure how that happened since they don't stock the Black Water strings). Intonation was very noticeably off on two strings to my ear. I was offered a refund (along with apologies for the uke going out that way), or the option to wait for a replacement. I think it's worth the way for new stock to come in. I know sometimes mistakes can happen, and they are taking care of it for me, so no hard feelings from me, and hopefully the new uke will be on its way this month.

Top Bottom