::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Thanks for the bowling update, I had no idea...

Yeah, I started when balls were transitioning from rubber (Johnny Petraglia) to plastic (Columbia was king with their "red dot" series. Plastics evolved to urethane covers which eventually lead to reactive resin covers. Most of the technology in the last 10-15 years is with the weight block inside the ball. They can do amazing things with weight blocks now.

My dad is still a little disappointed I didn't try the PBA Tour just to see what I could do. I had sponsors lined up but I chose to go to college instead. I sometimes wonder "what if?" but I don't regret my decision. Bowling is kinda seedy and especially back then was a lot of smoking and drinking.

In case you're too busy to pop in again.

Have a wonderful day on your wedding Stephen. And don't stress about the day being "perfect" it's only the first of many great days ahead.

so I try to get beer made but cant since we dont have stuff, like hops and grain.....still dont have grain which I requested last friday which would have been here by tues and able to brew tomorrow and friday

so I try to get beer made but cant since we dont have stuff, like hops and grain.....still dont have grain which I requested last friday which would have been here by tues and able to brew tomorrow and friday

now we can only brew on friday if we are lucky. I think he delayed shipment so he wouldnt have to stay late thursday

Top Bottom