::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

which reminds me we are also out of another hop. About 2 months ago I asked for 6 varieties of hops. He said no to all of them. Now almost every day I am asking for hops to get...its crazy but we have beers

which reminds me we are also out of another hop. About 2 months ago I asked for 6 varieties of hops. He said no to all of them. Now almost every day I am asking for hops to get...its crazy but we have beers

You should look for investors and buy him out.

get the business profitable/branded and then sell it before the beer craze subsides

the sales guy tells me that people dont really go crazy over our beers because we dont make them consistent enough. thats because we use 3 different grain wholesalers and are always changing the hops depending on what we have in stock/

the sales guy tells me that people dont really go crazy over our beers because we dont make them consistent enough. thats because we use 3 different grain wholesalers and are always changing the hops depending on what we have in stock/

see, you already know what needs to be done to improve

so I try to get beer made but cant since we dont have stuff, like hops and grain.....still dont have grain which I requested last friday which would have been here by tues and able to brew tomorrow and friday

Do what does your boss have against success?

If you change the hops then you're not making the same beer...so if the boss is making different beers and calling them by the same names then no wonder he's having trouble.

Top Bottom