::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Oh, Gary, a four string guitar is called a tenor guitar.
I have seen Elvis Costello play one.
Never seen a resonator model though!

That’s what I thought but wasn’t sure.

I went to ask the guy but by the end of the meal he was jamming with the band downstairs at the restaurant.

Just watched Fantasmic from front row seat (chairs). We were supposed to sit on the ground but I told them my knee was hurting and asked if there was a place I could stand and watch and they took me to this roped off area with two chairs and Mike and I got to watch from there.

Not my thing but we had great seats.

Heck, she has two in her house!

Just watched Fantasmic from front row seat (chairs). We were supposed to sit on the ground but I told them my knee was hurting and asked if there was a place I could stand and watch and they took me to this roped off area with two chairs and Mike and I got to watch from there.

And so does Gary!

P.S. we did that annual passholder VIP Fantasmic experience and World of Color too.
We enjoyed it!

Have fun. It's great that you are feeling better than a year ago, so you can do these things.

We watch the singing shows. After the experience of quite a few of them I can pick out when a singer misses the notes better. I go back and listen to performances of classic songs by the original artist and see the flaws. It kinda spoils these a little bit. Or maybe it's the realization that nobody's perfect. Many times it's more about the passion of the performance than perfection.

Everyone's a critic, right?

Just a thought.

No babies left in strollers yesterday.

I’m starting to think there’s “California Fat” and “Mid-West Fat” by chatting with people in lines. “California Fat” seems to be a more “solid” fat if that makes sense (in shape fat?).

Had dinner at Blur Bayou. Way overpriced and over rated if you ask me.

No babies left in strollers yesterday.

I’m starting to think there’s “California Fat” and “Mid-West Fat” by chatting with people in lines. “California Fat” seems to be a more “solid” fat if that makes sense (in shape fat?).

Had dinner at Blur Bayou. Way overpriced and over rated if you ask me.

Blur Bayou...heh heh heh. My money flew outta my wallet in a blur.

Mr Curtis. I see that your company is setting up a medical school and the first five classes are tuition-free. Bravo!

Yes! If I wasn't A) old, B) finishing up education for a completely different vocation, C) unwilling to move to the Pasadena area then I would have considered applying.

Never mind. No I wouldn't have.

We watched from the balcony above New Orleans Square once. We were served dessert and faux mint juleps. It was really fun - and much more comfortable than mushing in with the crowd.

Top Bottom