Song Help Request So i need some stum pats and some tabs.

doesnt work that way bro, figure them out..... two of them are tuts and two of them can be easily searched for chords

ok, does it matter what type of strum pat i use, does every songs has its own special strum pat or what?

It doesn't really matter. Whatever sounds good to you, and whatever you can pull off playing.

Here's the dirty little secret of uke-playing... There is no "one true strum pattern".

Unless the song was originally written to be performed on a solo ukulele, any attempt you make at playing it that way is going to be an adaptation. To ask what the correct strum pattern is for a song is kinda like asking what the correct movie is for a novel.

The goal is to capture as much of the flavor of the song in what you play (or to capture the flavor of what you want to the song to become). There's more than one way to do it, and everyone has a different opinion on how to do it "best".

JJ

ok, thx for your input, am going to eat this up and experiment with it.

one thing I'd like to point out for our new buddy here is that the chords that work for guitar and other instrument work for uke too. A Cminor on a guitar is the same as a Cminor on uke. I remember I didn't realize that at first so I only used ukulele specific sites. But for some of the stuff you want you could look up a lot of it on chordie.com
it's mostly a matter of finding riffs, ukulele instrumental tabs, or the chords to the more obscure songs that are best saved for UU. We love to help out, but even better than helping out I like to see people learn how to help themselves out. If you have any more questions feel free to post a thread or send me a private message, just remember that it's important to read those rules so we can keep this place orderly and not get too bogged down by things. Also don't forget about the search function this website has, somebody could have made a thread about some of the same things you want to!! Beyond that I'd like to say I'm happy to see new people and I hope you continue to post often.

Top Bottom