::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Speaking of offers...
The kids are, as I type, making an offer on a house. It’s unofficially on the market. (Not MLS listed). It sounds excellent. With lots of space. And storage!!! And a good price. Fingers are crossed!

Poho mojo for Chris and Muffin!

Trade? Cash for difference. I have an amythist soprano. I’ve been thinking about getting a tenor.

Well crap. I would've taken you up on that. I know Sharon was dying for an amethyst soprano - I bet she'd make it work if you're willing to go for another color.

I feel like a foreigner every time I look at this thread.
I guess it's like a TV drama where you have to keep up with the story.
But I remain intrigued...
Can someone explain what "::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!" means?

You can PM me if it's ultra-un-cool to have to explain it.

Hi, Tracie! I’m Soo (rhymes with zoo). Think of it as running into your friends at the cafe. Just pick up where the conversation is or post random comments and maybe someone will respond.

Well crap. I would've taken you up on that. I know Sharon was dying for an amethyst soprano - I bet she'd make it work if you're willing to go for another color.

NOT that I'm not happy Sukie is getting it, because I really am!

089C94F9000005DC-0-image-a-161_1443054581700.jpg

Does anyone else sometimes think gummi bear arms look like

boobies?

Hi, Tracie! I’m Soo (rhymes with zoo). Think of it as running into your friends at the cafe. Just pick up where the conversation is or post random comments and maybe someone will respond.

If your coming through, we could go to the new zoo, soo. I heard they have a gnu?

Well s**...I typed a whole long post but it didn’t show up.

To recap —
1- vacation Aug 4 - 12. Maine and Quebec City.
2 - still waiting to hear about house offer
3 - I am trying really hard not to be “that Grandma”.

1. - enjoy! Should be gorgeous.
2. - fingers crossed
3. - It’ll pass. Enjoy the time you’re spending with the little guy.

I thought she found one. Did the deal fall through?

My favorite colors are green and purple. I’ve been kicking around the idea of getting a tenor. It’ll probably be the green one if I do. It didn’t matter to me which scale was what color. But really, I need a new uke like a need a hole in my head.

Last edited:

My favorite colors are green and purple. I’ve been kicking around the idea of getting a tenor. It’ll probably be the green one if I do. It didn’t matter to me which scale was what color. But really, I need a new uke like a need a hole in my head.

My Sunday school kids did mention they want more singing and music in class. So having a few industructable ukes wouldn’t be a horrible idea. ;)

Last edited:

Oh - maybe she did. I hadn't heard anything new...

Top Bottom