uke mojo

sws321

Reaction score
i play guitar and everyone knows a beat up guitar is waaaay cooler than a shiny new one ....so lets see your road worn well played well loved ukes

i play guitar and everyone knows a beat up guitar is waaaay cooler than a shiny new one ....so lets see your road worn well played well loved ukes

I'll get a picture up tonmorrow but seriously most people on here(I'm one of them) treat their ukes better than my parents treated me. If they get a scratch on it they're sending it back for warrenty:).

My Favilla.

favilla1sm.jpg

Last edited:
My Favilla, with closeup of the glued neck and cracks. Doesn't show the toothpick currently replacing part of the saddle. Her name is "Buster".
:rotfl:

favilla2sm.jpg

My "no name" soprano from eBay. Looks to be from 50's or 60's. The action is high and she is loud!

Attachments

• Img_1496.jpg
    Img_1496.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 22
Thanks! She's actually very playable and loud. I bought her to make a "Favilla cigar box". :eek: Couldn't do it. She's relieved. :D

i got this deached to me at the UWC. someone played the crap out of it. it's missing one of those bolts that hold the drum head on, but they may have replaced it with a bent piece of metal because its right where your arm would rest and a bolt could be uncomfortable. I'm playing it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-jcw4dzXxw

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• smDSC_0179.jpg
    smDSC_0179.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 25
  • smDSC_0182.jpg
    smDSC_0182.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 25
  • smDSC_0185.jpg