Introducing Flukutronic!

Jim Hanks

Reaction score
I'm too a recorder fan. I subscribe in youtube to Sarah Jeffery.
Unfortunately I have not played one since one morning a neighbour came ringing to my apartment door while I was like like practising stuff in second octave with a soprano (descant).
So now I mostly stick to uke.
Sarah has also some jokes in her channel about that.

I am also regretting that I did not play enough with my Casio DH-100 when it was alive. Now it is dead, could be just some easy fix as i have seen mentioned in internet. But one great flute/horn electric in its time.

I used to play also a flute, but the embouchure it needed made my lips darn big. Anyways I have now a navel hernia, so a regular flute is out. The recorder might step back when I feel not upsetting my neighbours :)

Hey Jarmo, sounds like you might be a candidate for the WARBL: http://warbl.xyz
It has a recorder fingering mode among other options.

I've never tried a "regular" flute. I can't be bothered with anything resembling an embouchure so I've also avoided Irish flute, shakuhachi, quena, etc. Plus I don't need any more categories to collect. :p

Cool!! Sounds fun! I subbed to your YouTube page. Look forward to your future videos! :D

This sounds wonderful Jim!

I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing your creations on this journey :)

Please keep us informed.

Definitely. Uke-related content will get posted to Links and Videos here (like the Clarity strings video you also commented on). For everything else, you'll have to subscribe. :cool:

Sounds good to me. I deleted my GMail and Google account 2 years ago when I moved to ProtonMail, so I'll need to create a new login so I can subscribe, get notified and post comments. I am happy to support such a nice project.

I also would like to check out your other music on bandcamp too :)

Sounds good to me. I deleted my GMail and Google account 2 years ago when I moved to ProtonMail, so I'll need to create a new login so I can subscribe, get notified and post comments. I am happy to support such a nice project.

I also would like to check out your other music on bandcamp too :)
FWIW, you can apparently have a Google account with your ProtonMail if you don't want Gmail (which I totally understand - my primary personal account isn't on Gmail either):
https://www.wikihow.com/Use-YouTube-Without-a-Gmail-Account

Top Bottom