::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is weird and gross. I can hardly sleep unless I shower before bed.

We went to a drive in and slept in our rv. I seen him just brush his teeth, shoes off then into bed. I was like ok small quarters. Then last summer we went to a camp for the weekend. It was hot out. He def. was sweaty and once again he just climbed into his bed and fell asleep. It was real weird. And super gross. He takes public transportation a lot in philly and I would never want to wear those clothes into bed.

The six pounds of soap I made yesterday are finally firm enough to cut. I won't need to make any more for a while.
IMG_4570.jpg

So I just learned that my school most likely tracts all computer keyboards monitoring for inappropriate stuff, which I guess is cool but also kind of unnerving.

I went to report that girl with the crush and they were well aware of it. They said some stuff came across when she was using a computer in the library . . . which means they were probably watching me too as a result.

Not happy but I agree with it. We've had three creeps here in the past. If that's what they need to do to protect the kids than do it.

So I just learned that my school most likely tracts all computer keyboards monitoring for inappropriate stuff, which I guess is cool but also kind of unnerving.

I went to report that girl with the crush and they were well aware of it. They said some stuff came across when she was using a computer in the library . . . which means they were probably watching me too as a result.

Not happy but I agree with it. We've had three creeps here in the past. If that's what they need to do to protect the kids than do it.

And I guess I'll PoHo from my iPad from now on. :)

All my soapy mess is now cleaned up. I like to wait a day or two before washing containers. It's much easier to deal with them when the oils have turned to soap.

Post-surgery update from.Nanilei:

Just talked to dr. He said they did a quadruple bypass 1 on one side 2 on the other and one on the back. They reshaped her heart like a football and it’s beating twice as good. He said maybe she can get off ventilator later today. And lungs look good

Just talked to dr. He said they did a quadruple bypass 1 on one side 2 on the other and one on the back. They reshaped her heart like a football and it’s beating twice as good. He said maybe she can get off ventilator later today. And lungs look good

Yay, it sounds like it went well. Recovery is going to be a bitch. Mojo and prayers it goes quickly.

As always: PoHoMoJo

:nana: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom