::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Hey Sally,
You can do a hiking blog at UWC. There is the Tecumseh trail just down the road. Kim and a few other people are talking about some bird watching.

Well, we got 3 stumps pulled. That means my stump removal bill will be cut in half. So that's good! And my new bedframe arrived today. Busy bees.

Good morning Pohos!!

Update: WE are finally moving back to civilization, where internet will be unlimited again and actually be considered high speed. No more $150 for 10 gig bills.

I will admit, I will be in and out, and more out as we finish our move, since we turned off the internet already and I turn in my lap top today.

But, the prodigal son, should return.

Due to the immense amount of money I have spent since becoming a grandma, we canceled our cruise to Alaska. I still have to tell Craig & Sarah. :/ I'm bummed, but we have to keep our balance sheet in the black.

Jon, are you the Merrell wearing Jon that commented on my blog? Thank you for the comment. Blogging is pretty lonely unless someone comments, ha ha ha!

If anyone wants to read my blog you’re welcome to. It’s just about hiking and backpacking.

https://cardinaldirectionsca.wordpress.com/

That's me! Are you going with low-topped shoes? I couldn't quite tell from the picture. I have to have high topped shoes for hiking - need the ankle support!

Have I said lately how much I love living here?
Amazing Hawaiian music for free at the golf course.
Then going to Canoe Hut later.
And this is only the first night of a three day weekend.
Cheering!

Ad nauseum, pretty much.

Top Bottom