::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

My mom made me watch that with her when I was little. She was scared so she made me watch it with her. Thanks mom.

I still remember that little girl at the end.

The one I remember is the 1968 movie. Black and white. In the end the hero is shot and killed, then thrown on the pyre.

It was my BIL's birthday yesterday.
After work we met them at Duke's in Waikiki for dinner, and then went to see Patton Oswalt. After that we went to Canoe Hut and they went back to North Shore.
It was a wonderful evening!

Today getting Helen's oil changed then going back to Canoe Hut for a birthday party.

So the place we get our oil changed in Kaneohe stopped giving appointments, it is just first come, first served.
We were expecting a huge line since it is Saturday at 11:30am. We got here, NO LINE at all! Yay!
The service writer then said, oh, we are about to go to lunch, so we won't start until about 12:30.
Oh well, I knew it was too good to be true! :D

No worries though, we were kind of expecting to have to wait.

Back by popular demand. . .
. . . a fountain pen post.

I just cleaned and filled 6 pens. Ink colors as follows:
Antique Copper (Diamine)
Sepia (Diamine)
Lake Placid Blue (Private Reserve)
Burgundy (Monteverde)
Sapphire (Monteverde)
Black (Parker Quink)

It was either that or practice.

Hee hee I was farting around on my phone earlier today and just said to myself what are you doing? Your CR is right there!
So I put down the phone and ran through
Mahina O Hoku
Aloha Wau 'Ia 'Oe
Poor Man Blues

Then it was time to go get the oil changed.

So tomorrow I am kind of nervous but excited.
There is a guy who lives in Kapolei (next town over) who is a Kumu Hula (teacher) and tomorrow is open enrollment for his Halau (dance group).
He messaged me and asked me to come over.
A couple of weeks ago I was at his house and he told me they would be doing signups in January and he encouraged me to come learn hula and also perform with ukulele.
So, basically I get a chance to play for a local Halau and also learn hula.
Super excited and flattered.

Top Bottom