WTB: Any Mainland Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleacia

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Mainland concert. Red cedar is my first choice, followed by mango, with mahogany as a last resort. The fact is I can't afford a new one right now, so if you're looking to part with one, please PM me.
Thanks! :)

Mainland is a great choice! I love my cedar longneck soprano pineapple. Mike will have new cedar concerts in very soon ... I may just spring on one of those ;-)

Go to the Mainland Website, they say they have the mango and mahogany concerts in stock. They are out of stock for the red cedar.

http://shop.mainlandukuleles.com/category.sc?categoryId=3

Or just call and talk to Mike. Tell him what you want, and he will let you know when he has one.

Also, they have seconds that have some kind of flaw somewhere. I went to the shop looking around awhile back and looked at their stock of 'seconds'. I couldn't see anything on any of them--anywhere. That's how picky they are. They discount a really good percentage.

To add: I played the red cedars and loved them. If I'd had the cash to blow, one would've come home with me.

Or just call and talk to Mike. Tell him what you want, and he will let you know when he has one.

Also, they have seconds that have some kind of flaw somewhere. I went to the shop looking around awhile back and looked at their stock of 'seconds'. I couldn't see anything on any of them--anywhere. That's how picky they are. They discount a really good percentage.

To add: I played the red cedars and loved them. If I'd had the cash to blow, one would've come home with me.

+1 on asking Mike about seconds. I bought my mango concert from him with a minor cosmetic blemish at a good discount. It was a wonderful sounding uke.

There's one on sale at Flea Market Music:

https://www.fleamarketmusic.com/marketplace/default.asp

Mainland Mango concert for sale

2) mango matte, silver gears amber buttons aquilas dec 2014. Beautiful figure and condition! Purchased from mainland as a "2nd" but I cannot acutely spot what the blemish may be. $175 plus shipping includes kaces padded gig bag EDIT 1/1/14 - updated price 1/2/14 - cedar is sold

Price: $175 plus shipping
Name: Ryan Clarin
Telephone: 847-899-1982
E-mail: ryanclarin at gmail dot com
Posted On: 12/31/2014

Thanks to each of you for the replies and PM's. I appreciate your time and help! I'll soon be the grateful owner of a mahogany concert! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom