50 Classical Themes for low G Ukulele

Amazing compilation. And the sound clips are so helpful as reference. Now to see if I can play one eventually. Very exciting.

Lovely stuff - and I had been meaning to arrange Dona Nobis Pacem, and now I don't have to!
Many many thanks.

Hi Putter, thanks for the great work and you are so generous.
Do you have YouTube or any videos for the arrangements?

I step in to say sincerely thanks again.
I'm practicing several of the arrangements every day, such as Adelita by Francisco Tarrega, Bianco Fiore by Negri, Prelude in D by Matteo Carcassi, Malaguena by Francisco Tarrega, and Sally Gardens. Not only they are so beautiful sounding, but also they fit my current level quite well and help me to make obvious progress.
Thank you very much, Putter.

Thank you very much.

Just a noob question: I haven't tried yet, but being in Low G, is it plain and simple to play it in a baritone or do I have to transpose anything?

Thank you very much.

Just a noob question: I haven't tried yet, but being in Low G, is it plain and simple to play it in a baritone or do I have to transpose anything?

With your Baritone - you can play the same fingering as shown on the TAB. You just won't be playing the same 'notes'.

I often use Guitar TABS for melody playing on my GCEA uke ...

Give it a go. Good Luck

Last edited:
This is incredibly generous. You've brought a lot of joy into many lives! Thank you.

Last edited:
I just enjoyed some of your arrangements - and I will sure be be back for more. I found the old Canario-dance by J. Van den Hove pariculary pleasing to play.

inspiering!

Top Bottom