Sold A $65 Guardian Vintage Case with a free Decca Soprano and for a limited time a set of Martin M600 strings!

Price
$65 usd
Shipping
Local pick-up within 20 miles of Lebanon, NH
Size
Soprano

kkimura

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
$60 is less than what I've got into this case and ukulele. I know it's hard to believe but, if you buy this Guardian Vintage Soprano case the Decca ukulele is free! And for just 5 bucks more you get a set of Martin M600 strings!

Yes, those are Gotoh UTP tuners.

Jake Wildwood re-glued the back, reset the neck, changed it to a string through bridge and a did the setup.

(Local pick-up within 20 miles of Lebanon, NH. because shipping costs will equal or exceed $60.)

Attachments

• Decca.jpg
    Decca.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2082.jpg
    IMG_2082.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2079.jpg
    IMG_2079.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Price bump (but it's worth every penny.)

Yes, much easier to justify a trip to see the eclipse but that opportunity has passed.

(shipping cost almost equals the selling price)

Last edited:
Had I seen your post on Monday morning, I suspect I would've been very tempted to buy this from you. I live in Los Angeles, but was in the north east for the eclipse. Drove from Saratoga Springs, NY to Barton, VT and made a pit stop in Hanover on the way back after many hours of nonstop traffic. I have no idea if Hanover is remotely near Lebanon, NH. GLWS!!

Had I seen your post on Monday morning, I suspect I would've been very tempted to buy this from you. I live in Los Angeles, but was in the north east for the eclipse. Drove from Saratoga Springs, NY to Barton, VT and made a pit stop in Hanover on the way back after many hours of nonstop traffic. I have no idea if Hanover is remotely near Lebanon, NH. GLWS!!
Thanks and, lol, Lebanon’s 5 minutes away from Hanover.

Top Bottom