A tribute to The Underground

That was amazing. Musically and visually very enjoyable. Your cigar box stuff especially the bass have me forgetting I'm hearing cigar box.

The AI was really cool and makes me wonder what kind of prompts were used to get it to generate some of those pictures -- there is skill in that. I've only used Dall e and it only lets you make 4 pictures at a time and it would take a long time to get enough for a good slide show that way.

Very nice. One suggestion, can you have AI do a dissolve instead of hard cuts between each image, I think it would make it more etherial.

That was amazing. Musically and visually very enjoyable. Your cigar box stuff especially the bass have me forgetting I'm hearing cigar box.

The AI was really cool and makes me wonder what kind of prompts were used to get it to generate some of those pictures -- there is skill in that. I've only used Dall e and it only lets you make 4 pictures at a time and it would take a long time to get enough for a good slide show that way.
It was Dall e. It is sluggish for sure, shuts down from too much traffic, etc. I just prompt with something like "A man with long dark hair follows a dirt path with an ukulele on his back. The path is lit by fairies with purple berries. It adds the rest! The fun thing is the spelling it gives things. I input "Ululele Underground" and it comes out UKULEE UNDERRGROUNND!

It was Dall e. It is sluggish for sure, shuts down from too much traffic, etc. I just prompt with something like "A man with long dark hair follows a dirt path with an ukulele on his back. The path is lit by fairies with purple berries. It adds the rest! The fun thing is the spelling it gives things. I input "Ululele Underground" and it comes out UKULEE UNDERRGROUNND!
The different variations of the misspellings was interesting and attention-grabbing for me. Cool you used Dall e. I'll have to go back and mess with that again.
Thanks for sharing that prompt -- fits what I saw. There must have been another one like: Show a 3 piece ukulele band with 2 mutant players seated and a teddy bear in the middle on an underground stage with more ukulele players seated in the background. lol...am I close?

Wow, I loved everything about that, @Thommy_B!!!! Fantastic artwork, and AMAZING playing! I'd never heard that tune before, but I love it, and very appropriate for the occassion! Thanks so much for the tribute, and welcome back!

Cheers,
Tim
Mod

Well, that was one heck of a journey! Kudos to you, Thommy. We’re lucky to have you back!

Kudos. Very cool vid.

Welcome back.

Top Bottom