Aldrine Guerrero in CALIFORNIA! August 09!

YeeHah! I just booked my hotel in San Jose from 8/4 to 8/9! I know it's a drive from San Jose to Berkeley, but my work is picking up the tab so I can't complain. I can't wait to meet everyone! I'll be easy to spot, my avatar is a picture of the t-shirt I will be wearing. See you all then!

YeeHah! I just booked my hotel in San Jose from 8/4 to 8/9! I know it's a drive from San Jose to Berkeley, but my work is picking up the tab so I can't complain. I can't wait to meet everyone! I'll be easy to spot, my avatar is a picture of the t-shirt I will be wearing. See you all then!
Pueo....Aldrine will be playing in HB too, you don't have to drive all the way to the bay area to see him......

Hee Hee I know, but I have to do training in San Jose the week before, so I will be there anyway. My wife and I are going to San Francisco on Saturday anyways so it will be fun! I'm also looking forward to meeting Dominator and Deach and Russ and whoever else shows up there too.

Monday, August 10, 2009
Aldrine will be performing in Huntington Beach on Monday, August 10th at 6:00 pm. Tickets will be $10. Tickets must be purchased ahead of time and will be purchased through me. We have limited seating of 50. PM me if you wish to purchase tickets and I will pm you with details.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Aldrine will be hosting a Jam at the Beach on Tuesday, August 11th at 12 noon at Pier Plaza in Huntington Beach next to the pier. This event is free. Parking nearby in the beach lot is $12, but you may find free parking in the surrounding area, or parking meters on Main Street. Bring your ukulele and join us. Please no amps, city of HB prohibits them.

cant wait to go to HB wahooo!

hey bay area people. the day after Aldrine's show at Dasilva's, we're going to throw a little BBQ for Aldrine at Golden Gate Park. the location will be Lindley Meadow which is around the 30th/Fulton entrance to the park. so if you're in the area, come on down and bring the ukes, frisbees, footballs, etc.

Sunday August 9th
12 noon until whenever
Lindley Meadow (in Golden Gate Park)
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&q=lindley+meadow+golden+gate+park&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=A

more info to come as we get closer to the date. mark your calendars if you're interested.

Hee Hee I know, but I have to do training in San Jose the week before, so I will be there anyway. My wife and I are going to San Francisco on Saturday anyways so it will be fun! I'm also looking forward to meeting Dominator and Deach and Russ and whoever else shows up there too.

when you go to the city hit up aloha warehouse in japantown. and in san jose check out `ukulele sourece in sj jtown too. what hotel you staying?

I'm staying at the Biltmore in Santa Clara. The training place recommended it. Do you have a better recommendation? I am debating whether to fly or drive. Work will reimburse plane and rental car, but I really don't like to cost the company another $1000 if it is not necessary. It just saves me 6-7 hours or more of driving each way.

I'm staying at the Biltmore in Santa Clara. The training place recommended it. Do you have a better recommendation? I am debating whether to fly or drive. Work will reimburse plane and rental car, but I really don't like to cost the company another $1000 if it is not necessary. It just saves me 6-7 hours or more of driving each way.

where's the training located. the biltmore is right off 101 and is an old hotel, but it looks ok. only time i went there was for one wedding about ten years ago. that place is in the heart of silicon valley but get some residential nearby. and if you bringing the fam, get the movie theatres and choke resturants nearby as well as great america.

too bad, all the hawai`i stuffs is on saturday, going be hard to convince the wahine to go to the city twice in a row and more than 2 times in two weeks time (aloha festival is the week prior and aldrine uu get2gether is on the 9th).

Sorry, I did not mean to hijack this thread, but I just thought if others are traveling to the Bay Area to see Aldrine et al they would enjoy seeing Steven as well...

where's the training located.
too bad, all the hawai`i stuffs is on saturday, going be hard to convince the wahine to go to the city twice in a row and more than 2 times in two weeks time (aloha festival is the week prior and aldrine uu get2gether is on the 9th).

Training is at 5201 Great America Pkwy, so I guess it's close to Great America. Maybe we'll have to go there too. I do not think it will be tough to convince my Wahine to go to SF and then SF/Berkeley two days in a row, she loves that town. I just wish I could afford to stay there. Hotels are so expensive!

ALDRINE AUGUST 10TH

Many of you have PM'ed me that want tickets to Aldrines concert in Huntington Beach on August 10th. I have PM'ed all of you back with purchase information. Please send me your payments as soon as possible. We only have space for 50 and NO tickets will be sold at the door. The first 50 payments I receive will get tickets. I'm sorry I can not hold tickets, if I could we'd be sold out today. I do not want to turn anyone away, but space is limited.

For those of you that can't make the concert, Aldrine will be having a jam session at the beach on Tuesday, August 11th at noon. We will be meeting at pier plaza in Huntington Beach, that's on the north side of the pier. This is open to everyone and there is no charge. Parking in the adjacent lot is $12. There is free parking around town or parking meters on Main Street. Bring your uke and join us.

Top Bottom