Aloha from Texas🤙🏼

Jessica Maeve

Reaction score
Aloha UU community!

I am a singer songwriter and I'm currently self-producing my first 'ukulele album! You can connect with me on social media so that you know when the album is out! Here is my website where you can find my Facebook, Instagram and YouTube: https://jessicamaeve.multiscreensite.com/connectwithjessicamaeve

I actually have one single that's out on all streaming platforms, so go and give it some love:

I love that we all share a love of the 'ukulele on here! Thanks for getting this far on my thread🌺

Hi Jessica! Thanks so much for sharing your music with us! And thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself!

So, which ukuleles do you play? And why an ukulele album now? We live to hear more of this story!

Cheers,
Tim

PS. And thanks for adding your upcoming concert to our Calendar! I graduated from Plano Senior High School back when it was the ONLY high school in town (I think there are 16 now?), long enough ago that there were only 30,000 people in town! 🤣 A loooong time ago!

Last edited:
Welcome to the UU, Jessica. Best of luck with your ukulele album!

Hey Jessica!
I'll go have a listen now. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Jessica! Thanks so much for sharing your music with us! And thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself!

So, which ukuleles do you play? And why an ukulele album now? We live to hear more of this story!

Cheers,
Tim

PS. And thanks for adding your upcoming concert to our Calendar! I graduated from Plano Senior High School back when it was the ONLY high school in town (I think there are 16 now?), long enough ago that there were only 30,000 people in town! 🤣 A loooong time ago!
Hi Tim!

Thanks for the reply, and that's so cool! Plano is HUGE now!
Also, I have too many ukes HAHA but the one I play live is a Cordoba 20TM CE. It's been so good for me, and I'm looking to upgrade. My tenor Kanile'a is awesome but has no input jack. It sounds wayyy better than the Cordoba though. Why the album now? I've held onto these songs for almost a decade and just learned to start recording and producing stuff on my own. The songs will be out soon!

Looks like you're on Oahu! I hope to visit the islands in the future and play some shows!🌺

Welcome to UU, Jessica!
I'm not so much into streaming music from Spotify or others, but if you have a YouTube channel I'd like to check it out.
Good luck with your ukulele album!

Aloha!

I do have a YouTube! Thanks for the support for the album. Here is my YouTube⬇️ Thanks for asking!

Welcome Jessica. If so inclined, check out the Seasons of the Ukulele weekly song challenges. I'd love to hear some of your music in those threads. Also, may I suggest you explore the options of editing your signature on Ukulele Underground to include your various links such as youtube and other social media platforms. Have a great day!

Welcome Jessica. If so inclined, check out the Seasons of the Ukulele weekly song challenges. I'd love to hear some of your music in those threads. Also, may I suggest you explore the options of editing your signature on Ukulele Underground to include your various links such as youtube and other social media platforms. Have a great day!
Thanks for the invite and I'll find out how to do my signature! Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Hi Jessica, Welcome to the UU Forum.

I enjoyed your music on YT. Nice playing. You have a beautiful voice. I particularly liked your rendition of "Different Drum."

Enjoy the Forum and best of luck with your performing endeavors.

Top Bottom